What's new

AliExpress 1st order

BigBadBubbage

Postman
Just placed my 1st order with AliExpress. Got a discount code as it's my first order. £14.78 for a wotofo serpent elevate. Delivery within 3 weeks or a full refund apparently. Seems too good to be true surely? I used a prepay credit card rather than my debit card, just in case. My wife always says ' if it seems too good to be true then it probably is'. I hope she's not right, again

It's normally a good site to order from. Never had a problem with them. I do know from experience with wish and geek, if your item doesn't arrive, you normally get a full refund. No questions asked

Used them multiple times never had a problem all genuine, if you look about some have guaranteed delivery within 2 weeks or full refund, good prices too, you usually get it before you expect too

I was hesitant to use them for ages then took the plunge. Also ordered with credit card. Had no issue. Order turned up pretty quick.

Have ordered a few times. No issues and usually get a really good deal

Some stuff is cheaper on Aliexpress (larger range of all sorts of stuff)

Some stuff is cheaper on FastTech (more limited range but spares/glass on there are better)

Aliexpress slap a 1% paypal surcharge on orders - FastTech afaik do not
both are pretty decent places to order from

FastTech have a Valentines 10% offer SAVE10 until 17th
Aliexpress do other offers, vendors do a must end soon SALE very often
(bit like DFS/MFI - then another sale starts again)

either or as they say - just check both places for best prices/discounts
(and if using paypal factor in a paypal surcharge etc....)

Last edited:
Just placed my 1st order with AliExpress. Got a discount code as it's my first order. £14.78 for a wotofo serpent elevate. Delivery within 3 weeks or a full refund apparently. Seems too good to be true surely? I used a prepay credit card rather than my debit card, just in case. My wife always says ' if it seems too good to be true then it probably is'. I hope she's not right, again

i use aliexpress quite alot & only had one item that did not arrive in the time frame & they fully refunded me no probs, the rest of the orders all arrived on time with no issues what so ever, & if your paying via paypal your secured anyway & ive used alixpress know for about 5 years.

I've been using AliExpress close on 10 years.

Alongside DHGate and iOffer, never really had an issue.

AliExpress payment used to go into "escrow" ie, the website (AliExpress) held the money until you confirmed you'd recieved the goods (might still do)

Back
Top Bottom