What's new

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

I was wondering if we could have a thread much like this but about if people had trouble at airport security and which airport the problems occurred and why? Just a thought.
Thanks @city461 for the informative thread.
Im in the ealry stages with this at the moment... Still compiling.. Will be adding info as you suggested about complete and utter bastard airlines, FLYBE, and airports with jobsworth at the controls...
I will add at this juncture I got stopped at Manchester last week with a BO one. No capsule in it just the battery unit. They totally ignored my DNA200 and Frankie, 6 cells in cases and landed on the BO one only....
"We have not seen that particular device before Sir, Thats why we want to look at it...Now weve seen one it will be ok in the future"
I suppose its pretty reassuring that they are doing their job well and didnt delay my visit to the bat by more than 4 minutes.....
@smut beware if you decide to get the union jack shorts out with your Bo one and decide to cloud up the Costa del Gringo this summer..

Im in the ealry stages with this at the moment... Still compiling.. Will be adding info as you suggested about complete and utter bastard airlines, FLYBE, and airports with jobsworth at the controls...
I will add at this juncture I got stopped at Manchester last week with a BO one. No capsule in it just the battery unit. They totally ignored my DNA200 and Frankie, 6 cells in cases and landed on the BO one only....
"We have not seen that particular device before Sir, Thats why we want to look at it...Now weve seen one it will be ok in the future"
I suppose its pretty reassuring that they are doing their job well and didnt delay my visit to the bat by more than 4 minutes.....
@smut beware if you decide to get the union jack shorts out with your Bo one and decide to cloud up the Costa del Gringo this summer..

:eek: :eek: :eek:

18837029_1853296984992550_4864898194047073410_o.jpg

Brilliant thanks, I'm flying with Flybe from Cardiff in 2 weeks, will be putting my refills in my checked luggage so will let you all know how that goes, I'm hoping as it's in with shampoo, shave kit and meds it should be ok, if they pull me up on it I'll just let them take it and say I didn't know, it's all DIY so not like it cost loads, anyway I'm hoping as it's Cardiff and not Exeter airport I should be ok, fingers crossed!

Riga International Airport (RIX), Latvia, a small glass room behind Costa Coffee with leather seats and a table. But I usually avoid it as there's zero air to breathe :D having a stealthy vape in the loo instead.

Brilliant thanks, I'm flying with Flybe from Cardiff in 2 weeks, will be putting my refills in my checked luggage so will let you all know how that goes, I'm hoping as it's in with shampoo, shave kit and meds it should be ok, if they pull me up on it I'll just let them take it and say I didn't know, it's all DIY so not like it cost loads, anyway I'm hoping as it's Cardiff and not Exeter airport I should be ok, fingers crossed!
As things go buddy checked luggage seems ok with them... @Miss Pepper has had luck and not had problems but an ape on here reported a jobsworth taking juice off them in the past. The big thing is security dont ask who you flying with... Lob it in these bottles below and label as shampoo and fook them..
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOLIDAY-T...615326?hash=item5d576b681e:g:y58AAOxy7S5SCQY-
Many apologies for any mistakes in this post as Ive just got in from a night out with @dg109 and we didnt spare the horses.

I don't see Schipol airport on there?
Correct Dear lady... I am adding daily. Holland/Netherlands not up yet but to keep you content I will add now at this ungodly hour only because I know it well AND I was in Rotterdam last month and it is fantastic for vapers. Schipol good too.
In case you ask dear lady I will be able to personally confirm Zurich, Vienna and Athens this week as I have a busy schedule.
If there is any airport not on the list you require please let me know and I will endevour to pass by on my travels... Pls dont ask for Sofia as I was quite rudely booted out of there once and told not to return, but thats another story..

As things go buddy checked luggage seems ok with them... @Miss Pepper has had luck and not had problems but an ape on here reported a jobsworth taking juice off them in the past. The big thing is security dont ask who you flying with... Lob it in these bottles below and label as shampoo and fook them..
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOLIDAY-T...615326?hash=item5d576b681e:g:y58AAOxy7S5SCQY-
Many apologies for any mistakes in this post as Ive just got in from a night out with @dg109 and we didnt spare the horses.
Perhaps @misspepper could let me know when and where she flew from?
Also are those bottles definitely leak proof and do they have a small enough nozzle to refill an aspire Atlantis EVO?
Like I say I'm putting my juice in the checked baggage in 4 x 30ml bottles, I'm hoping the fact they look like vape refill bottles won't be a problem, other than tank and mod I won't be putting juice in hand luggage, I just thought it wouldn't be worth the hassle, just in case!
I'd also like to point out on the Flybe website they do now state it's not aloud in checked or hand luggage where as before they seemed to allow it in checked, utter madness! that said airport security won't stop every checked bag to check what's in bottles surly?

Back
Top Bottom