What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

Hello fellow apes, I have a few questions.

Soon I’ll be travelling to South Africa to visit the wife’s family.
Last time I visited was 2015 and I just put all my vape gear in my checked in luggage.

I understand things have changed!

I plan on bringing
1 x mech squonker
2 x 18650’s
2 x 30ml bottles of eliquid.

Flying with British Airways.

I’m assuming it’s okay for me to have all this in my hand luggage?

Cheers
Max

Yeah batteries in correct protective container,juice in plastic bag at security,batteries fully charged.All in hand luggage,no problem.
Mech minus batteries and juice can go in hold,

Not sure if that has already been mentioned, but don't take your vapes into Dubai, even if you're stopping on a stop over. However, they do have a smoking room on each terminal.

Not sure if that has already been mentioned, but don't take your vapes into Dubai, even if you're stopping on a stop over. However, they do have a smoking room on each terminal.
Why not?

I took my vapes, chargers and happily vaped away in dubai. Had no issues. Three of us all took our tanks/mods and had no issues at all. Even vaped in the smoking room at the airport fine

Why not?

I took my vapes, chargers and happily vaped away in dubai. Had no issues. Three of us all took our tanks/mods and had no issues at all. Even vaped in the smoking room at the airport fine
Just had mine taken off me in Jan of this year by their customs lot

Just had mine taken off me in Jan of this year by their customs lot
Oh no, what a bunch of clowns. They must have changed their restrictions recently. I went in October 2018 and no one bat an eye lid. Kept my mod/tank on me with spare juice/tanks in the bag.

You have really got to stop promoting vampire vape on every other post buddy. If you really want to promote them, maybe sign up for vendor status as you seem to work for them, judging by the amount of promoting you do for them
Hahaha, I didnt mean to 'promote' them, I actually found that helpful, I spend a fair amount of time on their site because I personally like the flavours ect, but I have posted multiple posts which are nothing to do with them :)

Back
Top Bottom