What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

Hey, I’m flying from Bristol to Dublin next month and only taking cabin bags (no hold) is my kit, juice and chargers all ok to take? Anyone know what size liquids can I take? I had a quick scan through here (but there’s a lot of pages!) is it 100ml?

Hey, I’m flying from Bristol to Dublin next month and only taking cabin bags (no hold) is my kit, juice and chargers all ok to take? Anyone know what size liquids can I take? I had a quick scan through here (but there’s a lot of pages!) is it 100ml?

I flew from Bristol this week, it’s 100ml max and must be in a clear bag.

Batteries, max 20 and individually in cases.

Chargers are fine :)

And for a lot of airports your liquids have to all fit in one rather small plastic bag.

Little trimming scisiors for your wick are no problem. Sometimes they look at them but Ive never had them taken off me.
Tools have never been taken off me, nor a litre of juice in 100ml bottles (in a clear bag).
Nothing has changed, these rules have been the same for years.

Any of the pay on entry I have used the people inside will always let you in,some of these areas must only take £1 a day from the first person there in the morning!

Back
Top Bottom