What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

Where were you vaping in Gatwick?,i thought that a blanket ban in London Airports.

Sorry should have made clear. I didn't vape. I meant carrying it in my hand language, didn't cause any alarm either in gatwick or orlando ariports

Im off to egypt in august...any idea what to expect?.

Used to live there so flew in and out of Cairo frequently.

Last trip they confiscated my spare 18650s. The ones in my mod were fine though. So don't bring spares!

Tel Aviv airport (let alone the beach and city is properly vape friendly and great for vapers). Have decent smoking rooms at end of every concourse before boarding areas that are properly air conditioned. No problems with mods in hand luggage or pocket there at all, providing you can turn on demand for security and have a vape in front on security to show its made for purpose intended so not a bomb. So keep batteries in mod precharged.

Tel Aviv airport (let alone the beach and city is properly vape friendly and great for vapers). Have decent smoking rooms at end of every concourse before boarding areas that are properly air conditioned. No problems with mods in hand luggage or pocket there at all, providing you can turn on demand for security and have a vape in front on security to show its made for purpose intended so not a bomb. So keep batteries in mod precharged.

Thanks for sharing the tip.

Back
Top Bottom