What's new

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

Just been to France with FlyBe and their guidance is that e-cigs go in hand luggage and not in the hold. They also don’t permit any liquid bearing that ‘toxic’ skull icon in either hold or hand luggage. How thoroughly they check is anyone’s guess. I’m a bit of a square though so left mine at home, for fear of being interrogated and strip searched.

For further information for anyone heading to Disneyland, there is a garage just outside and when I asked the staff there if they sold e liquid he looked at me like I had just asked him for a look at his cock. There are two Vape stores within a 30ish minute walk, but I never went to either. One is reasonably accessible via the train, as it’s just one stop along at a place called Val d’Europe.

They do sell liquid in a few shops in Charles De Gaulle airport (there were a few branches of a shop called ‘Relay’ that sold it), but it’s probably the same as the garage stuff here (I didn’t buy any as I was within 2 hours of getting back to my good stuff that I’d left in my car).

I had my coolfire 4 plus isub tank and coils in hand luggage and nobody questioned me on it at Manchester or CDG.

I know this is a bit niche, but I don’t imagine I’ll be the only one from the forum heading to Disneyland at some point so hopefully it will help someone.
I flew with Flybe from Cardiff last year, I put all my juice in the hold, I DIY so no markings at all on the bottles, they can't tell what it is so that's how to do it in future, Flybe have more say over what you have on you or in the hold at Exeter airport as this is their headquarters.
Even then I realy don't know how they would tell what's in the bottles of hold luggage, but they have made sure security take any refills off you if you are flying with them but the same security personnel will let you through with it if it's a different flight company.
In the future I suggest saving yourself the stress and fly with someone else, we all hate Flybe here.

I flew with Flybe from Cardiff last year, I put all my juice in the hold, I DIY so no markings at all on the bottles, they can't tell what it is so that's how to do it in future, Flybe have more say over what you have on you or in the hold at Exeter airport as this is their headquarters.
Even then I realy don't know how they would tell what's in the bottles of hold luggage, but they have made sure security take any refills off you if you are flying with them but the same security personnel will let you through with it if it's a different flight company.
In the future I suggest saving yourself the stress and fly with someone else, we all hate Flybe here.

Ah right, didn’t realise FlyBe were one of the worst for vaping. I had a few bottles of homemade but had visions of them rooting the bottles out and binning them tbh - I haven’t flown in like 10 years so don’t know how tight they are with stuff.

Funnily enough at CDG on my return we had 2 x 500ml bottles of homemade drinks for the kids and they tested them (presumably to make sure they weren’t bombs or drugs) and gave them back - I imagined they’ve have just got rid of them.

I can vouch that when coming back from Denmark (Copenhagen Airport), they confiscated my liquid that I had in hang luggage.

It was a bottle that had a poison sign on it, you know, for in case you swallowed it like an idiot. So the lady, who didn't really look like she knew what to do, took it away.

Yep, Leeds Bradford has a smoking area on G floor close to gates 1 -5 near the bar. Feel like a zoo animal when i use it though.

Yep, Leeds Bradford has a smoking area on G floor close to gates 1 -5 near the bar. Feel like a zoo animal when i use it though.

I will be flying from there in 6 weeks. Yes, it's a disgusting cage in which you are 'supposed' to pay a pound to use. Reeks of tobacco and is carpeted with 10 years worth of tab ends.
Luckily I am flying into Bourgas airport where smokers and vapers are provided with comfy benches and a food and drink bar.

I will be flying from there in 6 weeks. Yes, it's a disgusting cage in which you are 'supposed' to pay a pound to use. Reeks of tobacco and is carpeted with 10 years worth of tab ends.
Luckily I am flying into Bourgas airport where smokers and vapers are provided with comfy benches and a food and drink bar.

SOLUTION: If you use a low vg/pg mix and find yourself in a long haul flight where lights are turned off in the cabins for sleep purposes, cover your self with a jumper, hoodie or towel and vape underneath it. I used the vamp vapes 50/50 mix from gbvapes.com and seemed to work. Was an 8 hour flight. I had to exhale slowly for lighter clouds also. Vape on dude!!

Thats me gone now, watch Theresa may turn up on my door step for a confession and to hand over a fine so she can spend it on her a no effect make up coz she a hungry ugly thing

no concern at gatwick about e cigs. flew to florida and again nothing said at airport

Back
Top Bottom