What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

E-Cigarettes, all electronic cigarettes and maximum of two spare batteries in carry-on baggage and on ones person.

From the EasyJet website

Does this mean you can have two batteries in your carry on-baggage AND on you? So 4 batteries? Not sure..

Two in the mod(fully charged) and four in a plastic battery box.All carry on.I flew with BA.
Theres a few 'smoking areas' airside theres one in the eating area next to the sushi themed bar,and a couple on the way to the boarding gates.

Any mod has to have fully charged batteries installed for the security area.Just like a laptop or tablet you need to be able to turn it on to show a security guard if asked.

I took four batteries and at least 50ml of juice in different bottles last time I went through security and the staff did not pay any attention to it. It was last year, so Things might have changed

Same here doesn't matter where I've gone security don't seem to be that interested, even when asked directly.

Just been to France with FlyBe and their guidance is that e-cigs go in hand luggage and not in the hold. They also don’t permit any liquid bearing that ‘toxic’ skull icon in either hold or hand luggage. How thoroughly they check is anyone’s guess. I’m a bit of a square though so left mine at home, for fear of being interrogated and strip searched.

For further information for anyone heading to Disneyland, there is a garage just outside and when I asked the staff there if they sold e liquid he looked at me like I had just asked him for a look at his cock. There are two Vape stores within a 30ish minute walk, but I never went to either. One is reasonably accessible via the train, as it’s just one stop along at a place called Val d’Europe.

They do sell liquid in a few shops in Charles De Gaulle airport (there were a few branches of a shop called ‘Relay’ that sold it), but it’s probably the same as the garage stuff here (I didn’t buy any as I was within 2 hours of getting back to my good stuff that I’d left in my car).

I had my coolfire 4 plus isub tank and coils in hand luggage and nobody questioned me on it at Manchester or CDG.

I know this is a bit niche, but I don’t imagine I’ll be the only one from the forum heading to Disneyland at some point so hopefully it will help someone.

Back
Top Bottom