What's new

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

I must say though,on arrival to Rhodes airport it's easy to go outside and vape/smoke while your waiting for your suitcases,only 2 sliding doors.

I just got back from Amsterdam and the officer at the security check double checked my mod.He got me to explain what it was all due to the batteries fitted.Their obviously more used to smokers than vapors.

Hi All, tomorrow I will fly with British airways from Malta to London I was wondering if I can take my batteries and charger with liquid with me inside the cabin bag?

Thank you

Hi All, tomorrow I will fly with British airways from Malta to London I was wondering if I can take my batteries and charger with liquid with me inside the cabin bag?

Thank you
It all has to be in your cabin bag,NOT in hold luggage.Any batteries in your mod must be FULLY charged(so you can turn on your kit to show security).All liquids must be no greater than 100mls,and all liquids(including toiletries)must fit into ONE 20x20 bag
And obviously secure your spare batteries in a appropriate case.

It all has to be in your cabin bag,NOT in hold luggage.Any batteries in your mod must be FULLY charged(so you can turn on your kit to show security).All liquids must be no greater than 100mls,and all liquids(including toiletries)must fit into ONE 20x20 bag
Thank you

I thought liquids could go in hold?

Back
Top Bottom