What's new

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

Just been on my honeymoon to NYC and Canada, flew from Heathrow Terminal 5 with a hexohm v3 with tugboat 24 rda, octopus squonker with goon lp, 7 x 18650s ( 2 in hex, 1 in octo, 4 in a battery case ) and 60ml bottle of juice. No problems at all! Also flying from NYC to Canada had no problems either.

Vienna 2 I've found. Not well ventilated though. G16 and F33. Will upload on main database when I'm home. Top notch free wifi in all airport areas.
IMG_1375.JPG IMG_1377.JPG

Dublin has an outside terrace and bar in T1.
You can get to it from T2, but it's a bloody long walk!

Well I had no issues at Cardiff airport security, I packed all my juice in my hold luggage, 1 bottle slightly leaked but nothing major, so from Cardiff on Flybe you are good as long as juice is in checked luggage.
I didn't take any in hand luggage as didn't want the hassle of them maybe saying flybes stupid laws to me and confiscating my juice.
Seeing quite a few vapers here in Italy [emoji41]

Well I had no issues at Cardiff airport security, I packed all my juice in my hold luggage, 1 bottle slightly leaked but nothing major, so from Cardiff on Flybe you are good as long as juice is in checked luggage.
I didn't take any in hand luggage as didn't want the hassle of them maybe saying flybes stupid laws to me and confiscating my juice.
Seeing quite a few vapers here in Italy [emoji41]
Nice, Italy pretty vape friendly every time I go there.... Presuming no vaping or smoking facilities at cardif airport still?

Nothing really to do with airports but I spotted about 4 vape shops whilst wondering the lanes of Venice [emoji106]

Verona airport has no smoking areas in the terminal, but you can smoke at an outside area by the main entrance, no problems at security with vape kit.

Adnan Mendres, Main Terminal turkey there was a smoking area behind coffee shop close to gate 132

Back
Top Bottom