What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

AIO Box Mods - Which one?

RichieRich

Achiever
Morning Apes

Out of the many many box mods available on the market, which one would be considered the best in terms of function, customization, rebuildability, and value for money?

I understand there is the likes of the Billet Box, but they run into the hundreds. There is the SXK V4 style which caught my eye, but even that cost is quite high to take a punt at something new.

What i'm possibly looking for (if i decide to get one), is something that will do MTL and DTL, option of RBA, VW, and uses an 18650.

Cheers Apes

Is it a box mod or an AIO you are looking for?
If AIO, the Thinkvape Zeta is well received here, capable of both mtl and restricted dtl with coils to suit, and has an optional rba. It uses a single 18650 battery and has VW and TC.

Is it a box mod or an AIO you are looking for?
If AIO, the Thinkvape Zeta is well received here, capable of both mtl and restricted dtl with coils to suit, and has an optional rba. It uses a single 18650 battery and has VW and TC.
I'm not quite sure what to call them, the billet box type where the tank, battery and electronics are all in the device.

I'm not quite sure what to call them, the billet box type where the tank, battery and electronics are all in the device.
Yeah, Aio (all in one) is what you are after.
I only have the Zeta and I would have no hesitation in recommending it.
The Artery Pal series and the Dotmod also are well received.
I'm sure owners of these will come along and add their thoughts.
Good luck in finding something to suit.

Unless you start with an sxk billet then you’re going to have to skimp on build quality somewhat. The DotAio aluminium is probably the next best built thing. The dot SE is very pretty but a cheaper built version. The Dot rba and the dotshell get very good reviews and seem to be well loved. Then after that you’re into zeta, pal18650 et al territory. The Zeta is £20 from Everzon and the rba is supposed to be very good. The coils are also very good.
If you want to dip a toe in then the Zeta is a no brainier. If you want something as tough as old boots with many many options then the billet is the way to go. You would have to “buy into” the billet stuff though which, even with only clones, can add up.

As already said, Thinkvape Zeta is a no brainer for the price.

Yeah, Aio (all in one) is what you are after.
I only have the Zeta and I would have no hesitation in recommending it.
The Artery Pal series and the Dotmod also are well received.
I'm sure owners of these will come along and add their thoughts.
Good luck in finding something to suit.
Thanks, Title amended :)

You could also look at things like the ohm aio, it’s available for £27.99 over at ecigone and if I’m not mistaken takes DotAIO tanks and coils. I have one sat here but haven’t had the time to try it out yet.

Back
Top Bottom