What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Advice please guys

gregcool

Postman
Hi guys
For 3 years iv been vaping the same flavours i make myself and although they have never had much taste iv got by plus i vaped at 40 wat
Now my problem i have now is
For the last 4 weeks i purchased a bigger tank and buying all flavours from the shop.very rich flavours beautiful in taste and vaping at 70 wat..now since 4 weeks of all of this i get really tired and dizzy and feel sort of sick and my head also feels sick...through the whole of the day and night..the nic level is exactly the same as my old setup...my old flavour was very basic and prob rubish but i kind of just got use to it for 3 years but now im getting a explosion of flavour with buying them from the shop..the new flavours are rich coffee and puddings...its been 4 weeks and im still the same..im thinking i may have to go back onto my old flavour as i cant deal with feeling like this all day and night...could i be reacting to all the sweeteners in these new flavours etc

Hi guys
For 3 years iv been vaping the same flavours i make myself and although they have never had much taste iv got by plus i vaped at 40 wat
For the last 4 weeks i purchased a bigger tank and buying all flavours from the shop.very rich flavours beautiful in taste and vaping at 70 wat..now since 4 weeks of all of this i get really tired and dizzy and feel sort of sick and my head also feels sick...through the whole of the day and night..the nic level is exactly the same as my old setup...my old flavour was very basic and prob rubish but i kind of just got use to it for 3 years but now im getting a explosion of flavour with buying them from the shop..the new flavours are rich coffee and puddings...its been 4 weeks and im still the same..im thinking i may have to go back onto my old flavour as i cant deal with feeling like this all day and night...could i be reacting to all the sweeteners in these new flavours etc
What nic strength are you using? Higher watts = more vapour so more nic inhaled, could be worth trying a slightly lower strength?

Hi guys
You almost doubled your wattage and I'll bet your vapour production is over double and your using 2 to 3 times the amount of juice you was before so drink more water and next bottle cut your nic down by half and I'm sure you will be fine [emoji6]

What do you mean by bigger tank? Have you gone from and MTL tank to a DTL or sub ohm tank?

You almost doubled your wattage and I'll bet your vapour production is over double and your using 2 to 3 times the amount of juice you was before so drink more water and next bottle cut your nic down by half and I'm sure you will be fine [emoji6]

There is your answer ^^^

You've gone from 40w to 70w. You will be burning through liquid alot quicker so taking more nicotine in if you are still using the same strength as previously.

Knock the strength down abit you should be right.

If you're not, might not be a Vaping related issue and suggest seeing a doctor.

As said above, you probably need to drop the nic level

Thanks guys that all makes sense ill drop my nic by half.such a shame otherwise as im loving these flavours

As above. It sounds like classic nicotine poisoning symptoms. You need to do some basic maths because with poisons it's all about the dose.

The nic strength of your juice is only one factor ... it is multiplied by the amount of juice. eg 3mg/ml strength, 20mls per day = 60mgs of nicotine in your body per day.
If you increase your vaping to 40mls per day then you are absorbing 120mgs of nic, doubling the level your body has to deal with. Right now it cannot adjust fast enough, hence the poisoning symptoms.

You are enjoying the new flavours but if you want to continue the higher amount of juice being vapourised, you would need to either reduce the nic strength .... or suffer.

As above. It sounds like classic nicotine poisoning symptoms. You need to do some basic maths because with poisons it's all about the dose.

The nic strength of your juice is only one factor ... it is multiplied by the amount of juice. eg 3mg/ml strength, 20mls per day = 60mgs of nicotine in your body per day.
If you increase your vaping to 40mls per day then you are absorbing 120mgs of nic, doubling the level your body has to deal with. Right now it cannot adjust fast enough, hence the poisoning symptoms.

You are enjoying the new flavours but if you want to continue the higher amount of juice being vapourised, you would need to either reduce the nic strength .... or suffer.
Yep thats clear to me now,never thought about it all like that,,in my old setup i was vaping 20ml per day but at 3mg and 40 wat, so norm add 3.2ml of nic to that bottle, ,so these new bottles are 120ml in size and iv been adding 5.2ml of nic ,so todays bottle will just have just over 2ml of nic and see if i still get the throat hit and will vape at 60wat

Also guys how long con nic last being kept in the freezer and taken out once a week to use then put back..cheers

Back
Top Bottom