Postman
need some help here apes

im looking for a rdta thats 24mm holds 4ml+ really the more ml the better
and has single coil to finish my aty collection off -for now-

looking for one that has the deck ontop of tank and has great flavour

any ideas ?

really im looking for a aty with a deck like this single coil deck.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to suggest a iJoy Limitless Plus, it fits your bill apart from using a blocker.

yeah its 25mm too my mods only 24mm wide :(
is there even a 24mm over 4ml ?

i will consider a aty that has plugs now iv searched for hours lastnight with no luck again

i keep eyeing up the serpent but bits 2.5 ml and id be filling it all the time

looking for something that i can take out and not have to worry about topping up every 10 mins

can u buy single coil decks to fit into atys ?

Last edited:
If you don't mind it being an RTA then I can heartily recommend the Wotofo Serpent SMM. I have just acquired one and it is sitting atop my new Ijoy Captain PD270 and it is the best atty I have ever used.

Excellent single coil deck and wicking. It is a GTA style deck and sits above a juice well, whilst obviously being inside a tank and chimney. Just check it out if your interested.

Gorgeous restricted airflow and flavour. Sorry if I have hijacked your thread to rave about it but, It's so nice !

If you don't mind it being an RTA then I can heartily recommend the Wotofo Serpent SMM. I have just acquired one and it is sitting atop my new Ijoy Captain PD270 and it is the best atty I have ever used.

Excellent single coil deck and wicking. It is a GTA style deck and sits above a juice well, whilst obviously being inside a tank and chimney. Just check it out if your interested.

Gorgeous restricted airflow and flavour. Sorry if I have hijacked your thread to rave about it but, It's so nice !

lol NP
thanks but iv got a rta moonshot coming in post buddy

TBH if i cant find anything in the next few weeks il be getting this serpent
https://www.ukecigstore.com/wotofo-serpent-rdta.html

Last edited:

That is going to be my next tank.

Back
Top Bottom