What's new

Advice for squonking

Thanks, for all this you've been a massive help. I see fastech have a mixture of replica and authentic models for various things. How trustworthy are they for the items they have labeled as "authentic"? would you trust them enough to buy batteries from them? It looks like I could get the ijoy mod and the sxk both from them but I'm unsure of the authenticity or the quality of the batteries.
Everything marked authentic is authentic. Any "style" models are clones. Look for sxk, sjmy, coppervape and ytfk for top quality copies.
Always use ukepack postage and if the item is marked in stock you will have it in ten days or less. Remember it's currently new year in China which will delay orders.

Thanks, for all this you've been a massive help. I see fastech have a mixture of replica and authentic models for various things. How trustworthy are they for the items they have labeled as "authentic"? would you trust them enough to buy batteries from them? It looks like I could get the ijoy mod and the sxk both from them but I'm unsure of the authenticity or the quality of the batteries.
I have made many purchases from Fasttech and if an item is labelled as authentic it has always been authentic.

But I would not buy batteries from them, as there are very few options for shipping batteries internationally. The best thing is to buy your hardware from Fasttech using their UK express epacket shipping option, and buy your batteries from a trusted UK vendor like Fogstar, 18560.uk, ecolux or torchy.

If it says authentic on FT then it's the real deal but don't buy batteries from them. The batteries are legit but take ages to get here due to shipping restrictions, but them from www.fogstar.co.uk ;) You can get the Hadaly from FT for £11 https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10028412/6228800-sxk-hadaly-styled-rda-rebuildable-dripping

Can you hang on for a couple of weeks cuase Vandy Vape have a regulated pulse coming out and fingers crossed will be the bees knees. It’s 80w and uses the gene chip which voopoo use so good reliable chip set.

I agree with @Screwball great little combo, I use mine daily, it's so tiny you can slip it in a pocket for use out and about. I've also got the Gbox, but that is a beast of a mod and only used in the house.

I'm going to make ONE observation. :)
The Hadalay? WHY?? It has a shallow juice well which WILL frustrate ANY new comer to squonking. Why not spend a bit more, buy from the UK so that you'll have the item quickly and WILL have any back up required from a tried, tested and trusted Vendor?

https://steamisland.com/collections...ing-rda-rdta/products/castle-bf-rda-by-hotcig This little gem is absolutely amazing. Nice deep juice well, choice of Caps which are included in the price. Yes it is showing as Out of Stock at the moment, but drop @Steam Island a PM and Rob will look after you. :2thumbsup:

I bought one and within 24 hrs had placed an order for 2 more. Many seasoned squonkers have been staggered by this little beauty.

The Hadalay? WHY?? It has a shallow juice well which WILL frustrate ANY new comer to squonking. Why not spend a bit more, buy from the UK so that you'll have the item quickly and WILL have any back up required from a tried, tested and trusted Vendor?

https://steamisland.com/collections...ing-rda-rdta/products/castle-bf-rda-by-hotcig This little gem is absolutely amazing. Nice deep juice well, choice of Caps which are included in the price. Yes it is showing as Out of Stock at the moment, but drop @Steam Island a PM and Rob will look after you. :2thumbsup:

I bought one and within 24 hrs had placed an order for 2 more. Many seasoned squonkers have been staggered by this little beauty.

Bloody hell Rob.... Last night I drew a line. That was me. No more vape gear, I'm done.

Cue this morning, I foolishly click your link and I'm already trying to justify why I'd need a new rda...

:D

Did think about adding the castle but wasn't sure on the airflow as the op wanted a sub ohm experience and the only bloke I know who could tell me had gone to bed. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom