What's new

Acesmok ace50 50w box mod mini review

Sleek looking little box and a nice wee review mate. Hope this one lasts you!

Cheers

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1415476810.845732.jpg
Here it is compared by size with a itaste vv. The atomiser I'm using is a kangertech aerotank turbo it uses 2x 1.8 dual coils @ 0.9 lots of vapour not the amount of a low sub-ohm but more than enough for me. Flavour is fantastic to :-)

It's all shits and giggles till somebody giggles and shits

Sleek looking little box and a nice wee review mate. Hope this one lasts you!

Cheers

Thanks mate :-) me to have a feeling it will tho :-).
Thanks

What is the battery life like?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

What is the battery life like?

I'm currently using a vct4 battery life is fine it's what you can expect from a box mod.

It has a vape counter built in ( every fire button press) it had full charge yesterday morning and if my memory's correct It was at 130ish I was using a 1.8 aspire nautilus so that was at 7-8 watts the vape count was up at 450ish this morning and battery life was at 58%.
But in all fairness my battery got a little hot last week from a build on a mates pipe so not sure if my battery's at its full potential. Next week will know a bit better as I got a new vct4 battery coming.
Hope this helps
Andi

I'm currently using a vct4 battery life is fine it's what you can expect from a box mod.

It has a vape counter built in ( every fire button press) it had full charge yesterday morning and if my memory's correct It was at 130ish I was using a 1.8 aspire nautilus so that was at 7-8 watts the vape count was up at 450ish this morning and battery life was at 58%.
But in all fairness my battery got a little hot last week from a build on a mates pipe so not sure if my battery's at its full potential. Next week will know a bit better as I got a new vct4 battery coming.
Hope this helps
Andi

Not bad at all very impressed

Not bad at all very impressed

That's got me thinking with what you said about battery.

My battery is currently at 50% count is at 959 I'm gonna vape at 15 watts ( Inbetween normal and heading to low sub ohming) till 059 ( so next 100 basically)
Obviously with higher wattage this is gonna change dramatically)
But it's just gonna give me a better idea as well as others :-)

Cheers for the battery life idea :-)

Reached the 100 count at 15watts on 0.9ohms
Battery life went from 50% to 16%
Gonna do same test when get new battery see if it's any different
Hope this helps.

Andi

Back
Top Bottom