What's new

Abyss Bridges Questions

I like the Amethyst one, always liked Purple as a Colour, the Mars looks good, whoever would of thought Red For Mars. Still not tempted enough yet to get another.

Here is a pic of the original gtx bridge on the right and the one on the left i shaved down, fo anyone who cares (it could b cleaner, i know)
20210509_220406.jpg

Here is a pic of the original gtx bridge on the right and the one on the left i shaved down, fo anyone who cares (it could b cleaner, i know)View attachment 246580

And what's the benefit of doing that ?. Not that i would do it as i don't see anything wrong with the GTX Bridge, it works as it should. I tried the Vapeshell on the Abyss i got on Saturday as it pissed all over me which is weird because i had it in my Onyx and it was spot on, i did a GTX build instead but can't figure out why it pissed juice out of the Airflow. I am going to try the same Shell in my BB later.

Good Man @Squidgy :) I KNEW I could rely upon you :clapping:
Well I'm glad I did, It's definitely a quality bit of kit, wasn't 100% sure it would suit my style but its running great with the PnP VM1 in it. Will get a different drip tip for it at some point, the supplied one is a touch short for me. Also interested to give the Wotofo SMRT PnP Coil a bash too.

Not so much about Bridges Per Se..... So excuse my wandering, but it can only happen to me, seemingly?
So I joined "Into The Abyss", The "Suicide Mods" and "Dovpo" Groups on faceache.
I have had what I considered to be a relatively minor issue occur on two of our Abyss. Ironically, same problem and even more ironically, both are "Storm" Coloured.
We are both pretty well versed in the quirks of BBs and condensation etc,etc, so maintenance of a Boro Style device is pretty much second nature.
The first issue arose about 6 weeks ago with my one. IF I hadn't been using it at night I doubt whether I would have noticed it to be frank with you. The Battery charging lights came on and stayed on and the screen started to behave weirdly in that it jumped from watts to Battery Charging symbols but kept firing whenever I hit the Button.
SO.... As full a strip down as I dared (Or should that be.... as far as I felt comfortable), a thorough deep clean etc, reassemble and the lights stayed on but the screen behaved. Next morning, inserted battery again and waited. NO lights and has remained stable ever since.
A week ago, Carol's Storm did the same thing!!! Repeated the entire process, but to no avail. Screen is stable, but the Battery Charge Light remains on, then fades, then comes back on as soon as you pick it up.

Finally I asked on the Groups and included a photo. All Posts mysteriously disappeared. So asked again, same result. I then emailed the UK distributer and got a bizarre response, followed by a more legible one 36 hrs later telling me that they were sure the issue would not affect the unit's function.
I then found a message from a UK Member who appears to be one of the "Go To" Bods asking for a video of problem, so I did one and sent it.
72 hours later I got this response

Hi mate. To make it easier for us here in the office, we are no longer discussing customer issues via PM. We need to have everyone in one place, and that means either messages to the company Facebook page, or any messages to our email addresses. Can you send a message to the company page, and I will answer you from there?

Did that and............. Nix :(

0CF65ACA-076B-4375-8E6C-CDCC84019AE2.jpeg

Much has been said about "Awesome Customer Service" from Suicide Mods............... Not 100% certain I'd agree? But I'll give them time to sort themselves out

Back
Top Bottom