What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Abyss Bridges Questions

@Rob I love the Abyss and don't deny it but changing the battery is a pita, i can't think of any other faults apart from that plus i can't think of a way they could of got round the way they did it, that's the main reason i still love the BB. On the plus side with the Abyss is the 21700 which lasts me at least a good 2 days or more, i do have other Mods on the go though. When i first got the Abyss everything on it was stiff and quite honestly wasn't such a fan but since it became easier it's not so bad now. The Abyss hands down beats the Billet Box but i still see a use for it in my daily vape. Saying that i do that with all my Mods switching them in and out of Rotation otherwise they would be just a waste of money.

Rather usual reaction from an Abyss Lover @LordOdin :) Carol unloaded ALL her BBs as soon as she had her first Abyss. Now she has 2.5 (One is in the process of being worked on thanks to juice ingress by previous owner :12:) And I am completely sold ..... caveat being.... Great with a Vapesnail and the Ether, Leaks need a LOT of attention when using the Ready Made Coils, mainly EUC and Caliburn G though not so much with Caliburns admittedly.

I will be selling my Storm as I much prefer the Onyx and the Classic, so should get one or the other fairly easily now the new colours are out in the wild.
Im telling ya man, get out the dremel (or call someone up with one) it takes 10 seconds to fit it for the good gtx coils.

I will empty mine and take a pic of the modified and unmodified, just give me a little bit, still gettin up over here.

I dont have a caliper or i would give u exact measurements :-(

Rather usual reaction from an Abyss Lover @LordOdin :) Carol unloaded ALL her BBs as soon as she had her first Abyss. Now she has 2.5 (One is in the process of being worked on thanks to juice ingress by previous owner :12:) And I am completely sold ..... caveat being.... Great with a Vapesnail and the Ether, Leaks need a LOT of attention when using the Ready Made Coils, mainly EUC and Caliburn G though not so much with Caliburns admittedly.

I will be selling my Storm as I much prefer the Onyx and the Classic, so should get one or the other fairly easily now the new colours are out in the wild.

why did you have to mention new colours????

i had no idea, google led me to evolution, had to buy the blue and green!!

6 bloody abyss now, thanks a bunch Rob.

BTW, i do have an unused silver one if you may be interested.....PM me if you are.

It's nice to have a couple but 7 is a touch ott lol. The Onyx and now the Storm will do me fine, will be happy enough with them.

It's nice to have a couple but 7 is a touch ott lol. The Onyx and now the Storm will do me fine, will be happy enough with them.

7 would be crazy.

i only have 4, and 2 more on the way.

2 classic, onyx, storm and nato and tidal on the way. one of the classic is unused and surplus now so that will be sold at some point. 5 will be plenty.

7 would be crazy.

i only have 4, and 2 more on the way.

2 classic, onyx, storm and nato and tidal on the way. one of the classic is unused and surplus now so that will be sold at some point. 5 will be plenty.
Not had a look so might be tempted when i do, nice names they have chosen though. I will take a look and see what's what.

BTW, i do have an unused silver one if you may be interested.....PM me if you are.
Dammit...new colors?

The classic silver looks the best imo, its not white in real life, kinda reminds me of the macbook or chromebook material.

Not sure what all this talk about paint chipping off either. I havent been being very careful with mine and not even a scratch (knock on wood)

I think im gonna wait till they put a new board in it tho...specifically a new dna board that has yet to be invented, but its just a matter of time b4 they make an updated dna60

Dammit...new colors?

The classic silver looks the best imo, its not white in real life, kinda reminds me of the macbook or chromebook material.

Not sure what all this talk about paint chipping off either. I havent been being very careful with mine and not even a scratch (knock on wood)

I think im gonna wait till they put a new board in it tho...specifically a new dna board that has yet to be invented, but its just a matter of time b4 they make an updated dna60

theres now blue(tidal), green(nato), red(mars) and purple(amethyst).

click on the name of the colour and it shows the colour here:
https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk/abyss-aio-60w-kit-by-dovpo-x-suicide-mods.html

PM incoming Boss :)

Back
Top Bottom