Vape Club
What's new

Abyss Bridges Questions

LordOdin

Veteran
Just wanting to make sure i get the right Coils so asking on here just to make sure. Am i right in thinking That all the Nord Coils are the same apart from the ohms difference ?. Caliburn G are Caliburn G i think just one type. I am asking about Fitment not Ohms guys. PNP just blows my mind so not really sure about them. I bought a PNP tank a while back and bought some Coils for that but not sure if they will fit but should do i am guessing. Aspire, with my BB Bridge i used the White Ringed AIO Coils because the Green ones didn't fit , i think the difference being i think the Green ones were for Salts. And last but not least the EUC or GTX coils i gather are just the Vaporesso Coils ?. Any help appreciated as usual. Thanks Guys.

I used the BB Bridge to test the Abyss in case your wondering. It's my last Aspire Coil :)

Smoore
Just wanting to make sure i get the right Coils so asking on here just to make sure. Am i right in thinking That all the Nord Coils are the same apart from the ohms difference ?. Caliburn G are Caliburn G i think just one type. I am asking about Fitment not Ohms guys. PNP just blows my mind so not really sure about them. I bought a PNP tank a while back and bought some Coils for that but not sure if they will fit but should do i am guessing. Aspire, with my BB Bridge i used the White Ringed AIO Coils because the Green ones didn't fit , i think the difference being i think the Green ones were for Salts. And last but not least the EUC or GTX coils i gather are just the Vaporesso Coils ?. Any help appreciated as usual. Thanks Guys.

I used the BB Bridge to test the Abyss in case your wondering. It's my last Aspire Coil :)
They have an euc bridge, a bridge that will fit the gtx/pnp/manik coils

I dont know about the nord, it either takes the smok rpm or rpm2 coils but i dunno which

And nautilus bvc coils which i know absolutely nothing about

Last edited:
I think all Nord Coils are the same fitment from what i have read, if it;s a PNP Bridge then all PNP should fit i would of thought. Don't think i know anything about the GTX Coils as the only Vaporesso Coils i have used are the ones that go in the Cascade and also the ones in the NRG i think it's called. I have just ordered the Bridge Kit as is to why i am asking. I don't want to be buying Coils that don't fit.

Vape Green

I wanted to make a corection to this, the nord uses nord coils, not rpm coils, so those would be the ones for the abyss. My mistake.

Also, in case u didnt notice i corrected the gtx compatability. That bridge does appear to work with the entire range of pnp and gtx coils.

There is also something i discovered called a brijg, that works with a-type boros (i think i have that right, not too familiar with bb bridges)

I highly recommend the ether rba. I easily fit a 3mm, could have fit a 4mm np. Its stupid easy to wick as well.

I have a question tho, that big black plastic peice that came with it, is that the tpd bung or do i need it for anything?

I realized something today that im not sure i like.
With any of the bridges, the aiflow is the same chamber as the pin connection.

Should i worry about this? It seems like any leaking at at will go straight down into the device.

Royal Flush Vape
This pin needs to be sealed. If its not i dont know...
20210407_165535.jpg

That Big Black Plastic Thing is the Cover for the 21700, that's the only Black thing i know about. I think you can use all the BB Bridges on the Abyss though someone can correct me if i am wrong. I have used the BB Aspire Bridge but not tried any of the others. Yeah i knew what you meant when you was on about the Smok Coils. The Nord Coils are the only ones i didn't order. I really want to try the Caliburn G Coils as they are supposed to be really good. The Aspire BVC Coils are actually a quite good vape, they were pretty good in the BB Though.

EDIT:- The main problem i have found with the Abyss is how tight the airflow is, i had to use pliers to move it.

AcmeFog
That Big Black Plastic Thing is the Cover for the 21700, that's the only Black thing i know about. I think you can use all the BB Bridges on the Abyss though someone can correct me if i am wrong. I have used the BB Aspire Bridge but not tried any of the others. Yeah i knew what you meant when you was on about the Smok Coils. The Nord Coils are the only ones i didn't order. I really want to try the Caliburn G Coils as they are supposed to be really good. The Aspire BVC Coils are actually a quite good vape, they were pretty good in the BB Though.

EDIT:- The main problem i have found with the Abyss is how tight the airflow is, i had to use pliers to move it.
Have u talked to @stuartd. He took his apart and played with it a bit, he may b able to help.

I have a question tho, that big black plastic peice that came with it, is that the tpd bung or do i need it for anything?

Do you have a pic of the plastic thing as I haven't heard of the abyss having any sort of bung in it and I know mine didn't have one

Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom