What's new

A success?

Think on the next batch I might tinker with the ratios a bit and try to refine it and leave it to steep a bit longer. How long do you roughly steep yours for?
Lol. 8 week before the flavour really came online. I will say one thing though. Despite really liking the juice. I can't detect one single flavour note, the advertising claimed.

Lol. 8 week before the flavour really came online. I will say one thing though. Despite really liking the juice. I can't detect one single flavour note, the advertising claimed.
On the next batch I’ll leave it sitting in a draw for about 1 to 2 months next time to taste the difference. Had to take my first batch out of steeping cause I had ran out of nic salts. Still good though for a first attempt.

On the next batch I’ll leave it sitting in a draw for about 1 to 2 months next time to taste the difference. Had to take my first batch out of steeping cause I had ran out of nic salts. Still good though for a first attempt.
As mine was a 500ml one shot. I pulled out 50ml, just before Christmas, after 2 weeks. Bland does not come even close. I pulled the next 50ml in the new year. More flavour but still bland. I pulled the next 50ml 2 weeks later, close but not there yet. The last 50ml was bulled on the 12th feb. It has full flavour, and is really enjoyable. Plus you get a free game. Guess the flavour. Win win, lol.

Ok, managed to make my first eliquid and I think it was a success. I made 50ml of Peach Ice Tea from a one shot from eBay and made it a 6mg for MTL. I get a good kick in the chest and lots of flavour. I used @Vaping Biker ‘s videos to learn how to mix step by step, pausing it, rewinding it and playing it in case I missed anything.
Glad you like the outcome, well done

Ha ha, yeah, a lot of juices descriptions remind me of the back of wine bottles. "Dark Plum with chocolatey notes behind raspberry undertones, followed by hints of lavender and joyful summer fruits all mixed in with a fun day at the park"
Ok, not quite that but it's not far off the mark. :20:

Once I started making my own I never looked back. Can't be bothered with pre-mixed these days. Would like to try some of Manabush's recent releases though.

Back
Top Bottom