What's new

A success?

MetalVape90

Achiever
Ok, managed to make my first eliquid and I think it was a success. I made 50ml of Peach Ice Tea from a one shot from eBay and made it a 6mg for MTL. I get a good kick in the chest and lots of flavour. I used @Vaping Biker ‘s videos to learn how to mix step by step, pausing it, rewinding it and playing it in case I missed anything.

That surprises me Matt, thought you'd been making your own for a while now.

Ok, managed to make my first eliquid and I think it was a success. I made 50ml of Peach Ice Tea from a one shot from eBay and made it a 6mg for MTL. I get a good kick in the chest and lots of flavour. I used @Vaping Biker ‘s videos to learn how to mix step by step, pausing it, rewinding it and playing it in case I missed anything.
I'm messing around more, with mixing now. But my first attempt was a one shot from Ralfies. Long steep but worth it.

I'm messing around more, with mixing now. But my first attempt was a one shot from Ralfies. Long steep but worth it.
Think on the next batch I might tinker with the ratios a bit and try to refine it and leave it to steep a bit longer. How long do you roughly steep yours for?

Back
Top Bottom