What's new

A RTA

XaloRodriguez

Postman
I'm thinking about to buy a rta. Looked for wotofo CGO but it's only a 22mm tank. My device is 25mm a 21700 pico. Maybe it will look funny with it.

So what can you guys recommend?
The reason.... Yes I believe that I will get much more flavor than stock coils. Im a mtl vaper.
Plz correct me if I'm wrong

The Innokin Ares V2 might be a good option if it's your first RTA. Easy to build and comes with build tools. There are 2 versions, one 22mm and the other 24mm. MTL tanks tend not to be bigger than 24mm btw.

if you build and wick it 'badly' or get the 'wrong' tank for you, then you might feel you were wrong. :D

so 24/25mm.... what's important to you..... lots of under coil airflow options? easy to fill? tall/short? a larger easy to build deck you could fit a small MTL clapton in or a small deck with screws only suitable for thin single strand wire? Do you like to vape while holding the device at a jaunty angle? loose draw/very tight draw? top fill/bottom fill? what wattage do you vape at usually?

This is how a 22mm tank looks on a pico squeeze2 wich is a little bigger and fits upto 26mm tanks.
1600017629746456158214.jpg

1600017908932762942548.jpg

Thanks for all replies.
I'm thinking to get a Vandy Vape Berserker V2.
What's your experience with that rta?
Do I have to lower my nicotine when going from stock coils to rta?

Things like RTA's looking right on certain mods is really down to your own Preference, I have my Kylin M which i think is 24mm on my Hadron which everyone says is a big mod but i think it looks fine, if you like something use it, your not going to get more pleasure out of it because it looks pretty. Do what works for yourself, i bet we all have Tanks that look Fugly on a mod but it doesn't really bother me.

Thanks for all replies.
I'm thinking to get a Vandy Vape Berserker V2.
What's your experience with that rta?
Do I have to lower my nicotine when going from stock coils to rta?
No need to lower your nicotine I don't think there is any difference, somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

The Ares 2 is def an easier one to start on than the berserker 2, which is a bit of a faff.

But that said it's my favourite vape of all time and I've tried a "few" tanks.

The brunhilde comes a close second and is not so faffy, but it's look is distinctive, so YMMV.

The original berserkers (v1 and v1.5) are also really good IMO, and not much faff either. V1 is billed as top fill but it has a tendency to leak a little so most people bottom fill it and this solves the problem.

The KF Lite 2019 do a 24mm version and that is also a pretty decent MTL vape.

Got used to the Berserker V2 but still don't like the little Airhole things, i much prefer the Pandora in the Air Flow department, think it's one of my favourite buys and pretty much under rated i think.

Back
Top Bottom