Vape Club
What's new

A POTV EVENT

Going to my email inbox today, I'm regretting clicking the option to watch the thread and receive notifications :doh:

Premier Ecigs
Did he? I thought we just paid them directly.

They let us vape inside, didn’t they - or is my memory well off?

We agreed to rent the whole building and all paid directly.

Vaping was inside due to sole use of it all.

A YHA with camping is certainly my prefered option as it caters to all types of sleeping requirements, has food and booze, and indoor vaping.

If someone could come up with an alternative to that, which has all of those elements, I'd be all ears.

AcmeFog
E-liquids.com
A YHA with camping is certainly my prefered option as it caters to all types of sleeping requirements, has food and booze, and indoor vaping.

If someone could come up with an alternative to that, which has all of those elements, I'd be all ears.

I just googled what YHA is.. I am concerned about the words Youth cos I am over 40and have no desire to be near unwashed students on a hippy trippy, shoeless vegan world tour and also.... Hostel... I am not sure what a hostel looks like in real life, but I remember one in a horror movie.

Vape Green
Vape Club
I don’t see why you can’t do it at VF next year, camping already available, hotels available, pubs available, marquee available, vendors available. No arguments over where and when and who and how and what. Don’t see what an alternative venue and all the hassle organising it is going to get you. You know what you are getting at VF and personally I would prefer that as a meet.

Apart from that organise a smaller meet in the north in June and another in the south in July or whatever and let the midlands people decide if they want to do one or the other or both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom