What's new

528 Goon sawn off...

Twisted Messes is getting as bad as the Chinese, releasing a new version every other month :D

thats coz they're made there, I would think

thought it looke like the goon as well, they have that square thing, and a 30mm tm

thats coz they're made there, I would think

thought it looke like the goon as well, they have that square thing, and a 30mm tm

Yeah they are, he was making them with wismec at one point so dont know if hes still using them to make them or not

Indeed, thats 3 within just as many months, theyve been hit and miss so far imo, the Skill doesnt look that bad though

Yeah they are, he was making them with wismec at one point so dont know if hes still using them to make them or not

Indeed, thats 3 within just as many months, theyve been hit and miss so far imo, the Skill doesnt look that bad though

never had one, got 2 double visions though, which are good

just wish all these companies would put a little more effort into perfecting a design rather than pushing the out with slight issues then releasing something different

just wish all these companies would put a little more effort into perfecting a design rather than pushing the out with slight issues then releasing something different

Yup, beta testers for products :D

It's to keep us spending our hard earned. Quite clever really :)

It's to keep us spending our hard earned. Quite clever really :)

yeah, but a lot people will get sick of it, paying for things that are only slightly different every month, especially at the price point these new ones seem to be at, with most being made in china now, the mark up is huge

Got mine yesterday. Loved the original GOON & also love this one, Don't get me wrong the deck is fucking fiddly but I like it.

How you all finding these little goons? What builds you putting in the bastard clamps!

Yes, I do like mine and also have a second one on the way :D

How you all finding these little goons? What builds you putting in the bastard clamps!

Yes, I do like mine and also have a second one on the way :D

26x2/38 316 claptons round a 2.5, 5 wraps. Tight though. And warm. Think I may have stuffed it up a bit because I can't put them too high for fear of shorting on the cap, but in the process I'm missing the airflow hitting the coil dead on a bit too much.

So next time I'll drop a wrap and lift them a bit I think. Or go full on juggernaut and electrocute my beard. Either or [emoji2]

I gave up with mine (clone). Tried thin(ish) 24 flatwire, various claptons etc. with less than a mm clearance from the top cap, and still imperfect airflow, it's off in the bin. I even tried installing the coils from the bottom of the clamps.

Back
Top Bottom