What's new

3 best e-liqiud's you use!

Hi Ment,
Heard good comments about Manabush Chiricahua Sun, could you possibly describe the flavour a bit, as I am thinking of buying a 100ml shortfill of it.

Regards badboybez
Possibly asking the impossible their mate. It's a caramel, maple, nut, vanilla light but rich tobacco, biscuit base. See it means nothing until you taste it. I'd used a lot of ry 4 style liquids before I found this and it just blew my taste buds. A mind blowingly good liquid.

Possibly asking the impossible their mate. It's a caramel, maple, nut, vanilla light but rich tobacco, biscuit base. See it means nothing until you taste it. I'd used a lot of ry 4 style liquids before I found this and it just blew my taste buds. A mind blowingly good liquid.

Thanks mate,

Manabush have a good reputation for tobacco flavours, but I will give that one a miss, just dont like the idea of caramel, and biscuit.

Thanks mate,

Manabush have a good reputation for tobacco flavours, but I will give that one a miss, just dont like the idea of caramel, and biscuit.
That's the thing those words can't describe what you may taste. I'd definitely pop a 10 ml in with your next order.

Hi Ment,
Heard good comments about Manabush Chiricahua Sun, could you possibly describe the flavour a bit, as I am thinking of buying a 100ml shortfill of it.

Regards badboybez

It's almost indescribable really. Sweet, nutty, creamy, sometimes I can taste liquorice, sometimes cloves. What I can't taste is tobacco, but I think everybody tastes something different.

That genius ZT has created a juice that blends all the individual ingredients to create a unique flavour.

If you don't like it, you won't have trouble moving it on so it's worth the risk.

Bunkr Rhubarb Tarte

Spiritwalker Two Arrows

SPQR Lucius or Mrs Lords Honey Porridge... I torn....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom