What's new

22mm mech tube

I have the 18350 variant, the plastic threading on the base cap is a bit shoncky though and liable to cross-thread but hey what you expect for under $15.

I have the 18350 variant, the plastic threading on the base cap is a bit shoncky though and liable to cross-thread but hey what you expect for under $15.
Sometimes it can be too cheap, I am still trying to file the switch down on the cheap vindicator I bought [emoji23] [emoji23]
I know I would cross thread that first time I used it, I am a little ham fisted at the best of times

I do not know the luxe but even though I have used nemesis clones for years for attys not suitable for hybrid mechs I think recessed buttons are such a positive that I would not recommend a mech you can not safely place on a table without locking depending on the weight of the atty and the strength of the spring or magnets in the switch. Even for me the nemesis has had its day.
I can let one go if you really think you would use it and can wait till I am near a post office, might be a week or more.
Honestly I would prefer the smpl to the nem. That is what I mostly use.
If you have £50 to spend start a paps wanted thread.

I do not know the luxe but even though I have used nemesis clones for years for attys not suitable for hybrid mechs I think recessed buttons are such a positive that I would not recommend a mech you can not safely place on a table without locking depending on the weight of the atty and the strength of the spring or magnets in the switch. Even for me the nemesis has had its day.
I can let one go if you really think you would use it and can wait till I am near a post office, might be a week or more.
Honestly I would prefer the smpl to the nem. That is what I mostly use.
If you have £50 to spend start a paps wanted thread.
I don't really have £50 but could possibly stretch to it if needed, think you are 100% right about recessed buttons
Will probably end up stealing the smpl from matty [emoji6] [emoji23]

I don't really have £50 but could possibly stretch to it if needed, think you are 100% right about recessed buttons
Will probably end up stealing the smpl from matty [emoji6] [emoji23]

Love my smpl clones.
Love the small size and clean logo free tube.
The Paps I bought is obviously a better bit of engineering and is lovely but after a couple of weeks vaping everything on it, it is now mainly for my old kayfuns that would be dodgy on a hybrid. Smpl clones for everthing that will be safe on it.

Vapour Art are awesome. Paps + heron is about as sexy as it gets IMHO.

There's a Killer Gus 18650 as one of the Prizes @cliveh2
Rare now and an absolute BELTER of a Mod. I know this one well as it was sent to me way back when to be entered into this Fundraiser :)

There's a Killer Gus 18650 as one of the Prizes @cliveh2
Rare now and an absolute BELTER of a Mod. I know this one well as it was sent to me way back when to be entered into this Fundraiser :)
That's got to be worth an extra ticket or two at the end of the month [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom