What's new

22mm mech tube

cliveh2

Achiever
Recommendations for a decent but reasonable priced stainless 22mm tubes please, with links if possible

Thanks[emoji6]

Post you a SMPL on Friday [emoji6]
Fuck sake mate, people are going to start thinking I only post these recomend me threads to get you to send me something [emoji23]

Not sure if I need it yet, but if the transformer dont sell will need one [emoji6]

Fuck sake mate, people are going to start thinking I only post these recomend me threads to get you to send me something [emoji23]

Not sure if I need it yet, but if the transformer dont sell will need one [emoji6]
[emoji23][emoji23] [emoji23] just let me know as soon as you do mate and I'll fire it off first class [emoji6]

Fantastic, I have two magic beans in exchange for an authentic Purge if you have such an item mate.... will love you always!!!

Having recently been in a similar position looking for a 22mm ss mech, I discovered they are rather old school these days.
Perhaps a wanted thread asking what folk have unused stashed in their drawers might be the way to go.
Though Mattys smpl might be just what you are looking for. I cant understand why nobody even clones them anymore.

Aye, joking apart, they are kinda rare these days, 24mm is more the norm.

Aye, joking apart, they are kinda rare these days, 24mm is more the norm.
I am getting all OCD in my old age, but it's hard to find anything I like actually in stock and I have a magic purge (makes you think it's a cheap vindicator clone) I would exchange for 2 beans [emoji6] [emoji23]

My search thread turned up a genuine paps v3 great mod that has relegated my nemesis clones to backup, which is what I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom