What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

2018 Nominations for POTV Vendor of the Year CLOSED

MrDJ

Legend
2018 Nominations for POTV Vendor of the Year

Voting NOW OPEN > https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...s/voting-vendor-of-the-year-2018-open.174199/

Another year gone, another bank account emptied thanks to shinyitis, so its time to show your appreciation to our very own POTV Vendors by nominating them for Vendor of the year 2018

Who has gone above and beyond and deserves recognition in the past 12 months

The only stipulation is they have to be a registered vendor on the forum so please check before you nominate.

You can nominate as many vendors as you like but the voting will be a max of 3 votes per person only. A new post will be started for this on 15th December.

Nominations will open Saturday 1st December and will close Saturday 15th December

Voting will Open on a new post Saturday 15th December and close New Years Eve

Winner will be announced at Midnight while you are all out partying so a nice surprise for one lucky vendor on new years day.

Ive spread this out this year as forums always seem to be quiet over Christmas for one reason or another, under the thumb, continuously pissed, locked up or on holiday with no internet so plenty of time to vote.

good luck to all our Vendors.

So ladies and Gents its time to get nominating.

Last edited:
Nominations a-z so far.

18650 UK
3AVAPE
Cloudstix
Colonel Boom
Cotswolds Vapour
Drip Drop Vapour
Efun Top
Fogstar
Heaven Gifts
Jac Vapour
Lee (Custom Tips)
Lee (Primevapes)
Manabush
Modmaker
NaturaLiquids
Re Juiced
Sourcemore
Stealth Vape
TECC
The Brews Bros
The Druids Brew
UK E Cig Store
Vapable
Vapesmarter
Vape Potions

Last edited:
I'm gonna pull a shocker and vote for vendors who are not only registered vendors but who are also active, because I think that's important. Lots of vendors are registered but we never see them any more. Winning a vendor award on a forum involves said vendor talking to people as well as providing a good service .

So:
3AVAPE
Drip Drop Vapour
Manabush

Ba dum tiss.

Very late post edit.

Yeah--Jac Vapour. Never used a product of theirs in my life but anyone that sends mods into the community for beta testing, listens to feedback and tweaks accordingly and remains highly professional whilst doing it deserves some recognition. So them too.

Last edited:
I'm gonna vote for the vendors I've seen activity offering good customer service this year and listening to feedback of forum members so my votes go to

Drip Drop Vapour
Jac vapour
Manabush

Manabush (Am I allowed to nominate them?)

Fogstar (Another year, more great service)

Cotswolds Vapour (Top guys and girls at VapeFest and released some great liquids this year)

Primevapes - considering the amount of work thats gone on over there this year , an exceptionally good totally new range of juices, and awesome customer service as usual, amongst other things

Fogstar - needs no explanation really , best in their field by a long way

Back
Top Bottom