What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

0mg Juice / Nic Shot Conversion Table

Juice33

I've had a wee search for a handy nic shot conversion table or something similar but can't find anything (basically a visual representation / easy to digest explanation of how much 18mg unflavoured nic base to add to 30/60/120 ml to take it up to 3mg / 6mg etc).

Anyone know if this resource exists? I'll be selling a small (to begin with) range of 0mg juice in larger bottles for the hobbiests to top up to their preferred nic level. I have a feeling that most customers would rather pay the slightly increased costs of multi buy 10ml bottles, but some of them are drilling through 30ml+ a day so it won't be cost effective for them when they're used to buying 60ml for £18 or less.

Cheers!

50ml of nic free juice - 10ml of 18mg = 60ml 3mg

100ml of nic free juice - 20ml of 18mg = 120ml 3mg

40ml nic free juice - 20ml 18mg = 60ml 6mg

80ml nic free juice - 40ml 18mg = 120ml 6mg

The 0mg juices would have to be mixed to accommodate the nic shot though I'm thinking. Otherwise the mix ratio/ flavour ratio of the overall juice would end up diluted by the nic shot and would ultimately effect the end product. It would vary as well with 3mg or 6mg mixes. Unless I'm having a early Sunday morning, head not screwed on right yet moment [emoji1].

The 0mg juices would have to be mixed to accommodate the nic shot though I'm thinking. Otherwise the mix ratio/ flavour ratio of the overall juice would end up diluted by the nic shot and would ultimately effect the end product. It would vary as well with 3mg or 6mg mixes. Unless I'm having a early Sunday morning, head not screwed on right yet moment [emoji1].
Thats exactly it, extra flavour shots.

Nic shots will be available in VG and PG i presume? so if you want high VG juice just use a VG nic shot and an extra flavor shot?

Back
Top Bottom