What's new

0.5ohm vs 0.2ohm coil (iSub G) - what is the difference?

I've noticed my flavour dropping off too and ironically just ordered the same thing you did off amazon, will be keeping the old ones though as you never know when you might need a spare.

Hi there,

I'm after some new coils for my iSub G tank, and I've got on fine with the 0.5ohm ones that came with it. Unfortunately, a lot of the (cheapest) vendors seem to be out of stock of the 0.5, but do have the 0.2 in stock. I just wondered what difference I would actually see in practice? Would there be a perceptible difference? I assume that the 0.2 would produce vapour more easily, but would flavour be compromised a little? Also, I presume that my battery (Coolfire IV) would not last quite as long between charges?

Thanks for your help! :D

I've been looking for a similar thread for hours but couldn't find anything...
I've bought 2 packs of the 0.2 isub coils using them with the innokin mvp pro and I'm getting seriously paranoid that this thing is going to explode in my face. I'm running it at 39.5watts coz anything higher is painful but from what I read people don't recommend running it under the full 60w capacity of this device..
I'm brand new to forums apart from IMDb ;) so hope I didn't do the wrong thing by replying to OP?
Any help from anyone would be seriously appreciated hopefully I won't have blown my head off by then.
Am I pushing it running a .2 coil at 39.5w on a 17.5A Max device? And what does it all really mean as I'm only changing the wattage.. Hope this makes even the slightest bit of sense.
(Trying my hardest to sound as if I know wtf I'm talking bout).

Back
Top Bottom