What's new

Zombie splatter RDAs

Shinny

Postman
Hi apes,

Bit of a random one. I've got my eye on an Anarchist v2 tube mod and really like the green/red zombie splatter design, but I'm really struggling to find an atty with the same effect. So far I've seen a Royal Hunter mini (clone), Mutation X V4 (clone), Velocity Mini (clone) and a Sapor in that style, and I've also seen the Anarchist competition caps, although they cost more than the mod! And I'm more of a flavour chaser than a cloud chaser.

Anyone got any suggestions for me? Hopefully that won't break the bank.

Cheers,
Shinny

Hi apes,

Bit of a random one. I've got my eye on an Anarchist v2 tube mod and really like the green/red zombie splatter design, but I'm really struggling to find an atty with the same effect. So far I've seen a Royal Hunter mini (clone), Mutation X V4 (clone), Velocity Mini (clone) and a Sapor in that style, and I've also seen the Anarchist competition caps, although they cost more than the mod! And I'm more of a flavour chaser than a cloud chaser.

Anyone got any suggestions for me? Hopefully that won't break the bank.

Cheers,
Shinny
There's lots of the advken mad hatter V2 (velocity deck ) rda's and the mad hatter mini's (3 post design ) available with splatter finish and available on gearbest at the moment for great prices too.... have a look here http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-crazy-shopping-carnival-collec-special-274.html

Hope that helps and that is what you're looking for.

ATB

There's lots of the advken mad hatter V2 (velocity deck ) rda's and the mad hatter mini's (3 post design ) available with splatter finish and available on gearbest at the moment for great prices too.... have a look here http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-crazy-shopping-carnival-collec-special-274.html

ATB

Cheers. What's the Mad Hatter like for flavour? Also, I'm sure I read that the hinge on them is a bit shit?

ATB

Just had a look at some reviews, it doesn't have an adjustable 510, so it's not going to be compatible with the Anarchist v2 as it's a hybrid. Back to the drawing board.

Cheers. What's the Mad Hatter like for flavour? Also, I'm sure I read that the hinge on them is a bit shit?
Hi, i prefer the mini for flavour due to its smaller overall size but the V2 with the velocity deck is still good for flavour and of course really easy to build on. The hinge i haven't had a problem with yet on either model and you do get a spare hinge pin in the spares with it and for the money i find the advken mad hatter a steal. the mini has a spit back built into the lid whereas the V2 doesn't and the V2 has better airflow options if you're into more clouds.

Oh sorry
Just had a look at some reviews, it doesn't have an adjustable 510, so it's not going to be compatible with the Anarchist v2 as it's a hybrid. Back to the drawing board.
High yeah it does have an adjustable pin..... check out this review of it from the vaping bogan.... ( caution contains adult language !!!! )
LOL.

hope that helps and ATB

Oh sorry

High yeah it does have an adjustable pin..... check out this review of it from the vaping bogan.... ( caution contains adult language !!!! )
LOL.

hope that helps and ATB

Ahh, okay. The review of the mini I watched said it didn't have an adjustable pin. Cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom