What's new

Zombie juice. Jam on toast.

3dj

Legend
@city461 What have you done to me? Since you gave me them 2 bottles last night, I have been vaping my tits off on the stuff all day. Can't get enough. I love jam on toast. Especially well done toast. And this stuff tastes just like it.

I am pleased. :D

Gotta be one of the best juices I've tried.

@city461 What have you done to me? Since you gave me them 2 bottles last night, I have been vaping my tits off on the stuff all day. Can't get enough. I love jam on toast. Especially well done toast. And this stuff tastes just like it.

It was 2 bottles of JD... hes probably vaping fairly liquid and doesnt know it

Another thing.. glad your pleased...I didnt even get a brew... fucking parched when I left your house. Had to stop at a garage a get a cota coffee @ £689.00... and dont tell me to ask your Mrs, she had at least a bottle of wine in her and was talking about the decking more than you do...

I'm vaping zombie juice mothers milk it's strawberry vanilla and cream will buy again

Guy that runs a b&m near me said that the zombie juice range is made using the solub arome concentrates?

I love the jam on toast, I have mothers milk waiting its turn and bunny revenge is awesome too

Back
Top Bottom