What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Zmax

I got my email this morning it's been dispatched just need to find my gillie suit and stay up all sunday night waiting in the hedge waiting for posty to arrive I said I would stalk her

Has anyone got a donkeyjacket I can lend I think I have everthing else lol

Oc the only real way I got mine was a tax refund so had a bit extra cash so keep saving

Last edited:
In the old days when she was a mere mortal vaper, she'd have said "Nice one mate" or "Top notch, geezer" or similar. Now, as a member of the Provaristi, ir's "Well done chap".
Actually to fully get away with calling someone chap I think I should be tooting on some sort of pipe mod whilst looking foppish :)

One of my aunts used to train race horses for the queen mum (when she was alive of course :))), does that count :D

Hark at you with royalty connections, i on the other hand am a lowly Provari owner......er, with a Kir Fanis Prive tank, so there!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349556663.371675.jpg

Back
Top Bottom