What's new

Zeus x wicking

Sorry to top an old thread but as alot of you on this thread seem to have experience I thought I would ask.

Which RDA and rta would you recommend to get over all others? I've just ordered a dovpo blotto and some premade coiloligy coils.
I have a blotto, and it is rather easy to use.

Also just bought a Zeus x, but not as good

Last edited:
Thanks! What's Ur opinion on the blotto good flavour? Will I notice a difference to the falcon and their coils?

Thanks! What's Ur opinion on the blotto good flavour? Will I notice a difference to the falcon and their coils?
The Blotto is rather easy to Wick, great on flavour, and easy to clean.

It's best as a dual coil setup, so the coils are right next to the airflow. It's my best RTA so far.

I had flooding issues with my Zeus X. Didn't matter how tight I wicked, didn't matter how high or low I set my coils, didn't matter what type of cotton I used. I speculated that the shape of the ports might be the cause, maybe the cotton wasn't getting right into the corners and juice was seeping around the cotton onto the deck, so I stuffed it so tight it didn't wick up at all and still it flooded.

Then Jake @ Premier E-liquids sent me this link:

Primitive barn door engineering but it worked. I did this fix two weeks ago and it's been perfect ever since. :)

I think this is probably right. I had the same issue if I turned the tank upside down it ran out like a tap so I put in a slightly thicker o ring at the top of the chimney part with the air holes and I could feel the extra resistance needed to push it in, It has never leaked since, so it is very likely the gap mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom