POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Zeus x wicking

Discussion in 'Everything ECigs' started by rjm92, Mar 30, 2019.

1. MINEXPLORER

MINEXPLORER Postman

yeah i guess its a dud design.i bought after reading articles like 'best rtas of 2019' and utube reviewers swooning over its flavor. my ofrf gears miles superior on flavor. thats the only other tank i have. i think im going to get a single coil rda an drip from now on. or should u use 2 coil rdas ?dont want spend £20 + again tho. one known for flavor not clouds.
    i have to admit i only used the zeus in single 4mm mode.was a mare trying to get 2 coils heating in balance.suppose i should drill a cpl holes in a bit of ally 6-7mm thick so i can get even leg length,an try again.
    to be honest i find anything less than 20mg too frustrating for words ,i only vape for nicotine....with flavor.

2. 3dj

3dj Legend

I have two Zeus x's, both being used now. I can't fault them. Great flavour and clouds. You have to coil and wick them bang on. I use Ni80 3mm alien dual coils and fire bolt cotton. And if you stuff too much cotton in the wicking channels, it isn't going to wick right.

3. 3dj

3dj Legend

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mitz

Mitz Veteran

Most of the best flavour rdas are single coil. If you decide to go for a single coil rda get yourself a squonk mod. Dripping is an unnecessary chore nowadays.

But if you want a cracking single coil rta, get the original Zeus single coil rta. Still one of the best rtas on the market.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MINEXPLORER

MINEXPLORER Postman

ironically 3dj im just waiting for a reel of ni80 3x28 32g alien wire to arrive. ive been using cotton bacon.looking fward to trying to nail it.ive had no trouble getting it to wick properly ,just muted flavor. ive just found raising the watts to 60 from 40 has improved things a little (0.28ohm stainless chinese flapton)

#25 MINEXPLORER, Dec 4, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  6. MINEXPLORER

MINEXPLORER Postman

have ordered a blitz hermetic for £8.99 & asmodus C4 for £14.99 after a bit o bargain shopping an viddying some reviews. a squonk will be my next bit o research.

7. MINEXPLORER

MINEXPLORER Postman