What's new

Zeus X RTA

You both made the right choice, IMHO. The X is a decent tank for sure. But my earlier opinion stands firm. Its akin to the Zeus dual. I've put a couple more builds in it and my opinion isn't going to change from what it is now. It's definitely decent. But it's no Manta. It's not even a Zeus single coil rta. It's OMG sexy and I wish it performed as good as it looks but it's just not a top tier tank, IMHO.

It cannot dethrone any of my top 3 rtas.

In no particular order my top 3 remain;

Manta.
Original Zeus single.
Crius 2 single.

But vaping is oh so subjective. I love rdas and rtas that others hate and others hate some that I love. There's no right or wrong in vaping. Just personal preference.

The X is good. But there's plenty that are better, IMHO.

Last edited:
Too late, I've just got another 2 Mantas.
+10 for the manta though. I ordered another manta last night, and another Zeus X. I am liking the Zeus X at the moment. Stop fucking about Ment and order one for a look see.

+10 for the manta though. I ordered another manta last night, and another Zeus X. I am liking the Zeus X at the moment. Stop fucking about Ment and order one for a look see.

Nah. I'm totally blown away by the Manta, so with 3 of them I can wait till something that's definitely better comes along.

There's a Zeus X just popped up in the classies. :D

I've finally got around to using mine but am not having any luck with my builds.

I tried a single coil with lots of wick and had nothing but a mouthful of juice after a few pulls so decided to build a dual coil...at first I was quite impressed by the smooth airflow but then mouthful after mouthful of juice.

I've wicked it so that the bottom of the wick is just tucked in the juice wells...any idea guys???
20190309_160205.jpeg
20190309_160210.jpeg

I've finally got around to using mine but am not having any luck with my builds.

I tried a single coil with lots of wick and had nothing but a mouthful of juice after a few pulls so decided to build a dual coil...at first I was quite impressed by the smooth airflow but then mouthful after mouthful of juice.

I've wicked it so that the bottom of the wick is just tucked in the juice wells...any idea guys???
View attachment 187172View attachment 187173
Looks like plenty of wick. Decks flooded tho. Often happens on the initial fill before the cotton expands to fully fill the ports. Just hold the rta upside down and let the excess juice drip out. Turn right way around and vape away.

Looks like plenty of wick. Decks flooded tho. Often happens on the initial fill before the cotton expands to fully fill the ports. Just hold the rta upside down and let the excess juice drip out. Turn right way around and vape away.
I've actually tried that and the juice pisses out of the driptip....so much that I have to take the tank apart and wash it.

I might try longer wicking into the base of the tank

Thanks guys, I'll give it another try tomorrow and see if that helps

Back
Top Bottom