What's new

Zeus X RTA

Why would it be stopped at customs? Explain more. And the "MAP" code is simply "MAP" at checkout. If that is what you are going on about.
I remember a post a little while ago where a few people were saying they had items were getting stopped at customs, and then getting an import charge

I remember a post a little while ago where a few people were saying they had items were getting stopped at customs, and then getting an import charge
There were issues for a short while because of currency fluctuations. FT have made adjustments so the issue has been resolved.

Use the MAP code in the discount box to reduce the price from $38 to $27.

Mark Todd got one of these in today and done a live video on it on his FB group - packaging is very nice, it comes broken down to the main parts with each in their own space and a frosted overlay explaining what each part, very well done.
He fired a dual clapton build in coming out at 0.2, wicking was an absolute cinch because of the top airflow! He had a draw or two at 30w, 50w and 80w before changing mods and trying at 100w, which is way outside his comfort zone and was too much for him, but it was rattling through the liquid! I missed his overall first impression though, but it certainly seemed a decent bit of kit.
If you're in his FB group, check out the video.

Anybody to impatient to wait for FT can get one from Ecigone for £26 shipped using code ECIGONE10. Works out about a fiver more expensive than FT.

Noticed aliexpress has them for about £17, but the delivery could be weeks. From ecigone it would be the 2ml tpd tank wouldn't it? Still considering pulling the trigger on a 4.5ml from somewhere

Noticed aliexpress has them for about £17, but the delivery could be weeks. From ecigone it would be the 2ml tpd tank wouldn't it? Still considering pulling the trigger on a 4.5ml from somewhere
I don't think so. FT don't list a tpd version which they usually do. I've bought several full sized tanks from Ecigone before. Usually they state if it's 2ml and they don't mention tank size at all.

Anybody to impatient to wait for FT can get one from Ecigone for £26 shipped using code ECIGONE10. Works out about a fiver more expensive than FT.
This is weird. Fasttech said 9 days when I ordered it, but mine got shipped yesterday. Happy days.

Back
Top Bottom