What's new

Zeus Dual RTA Single Coil Mode?

DarkWolfy

Initiate
Hi fellow apes. I'm thinking of picking up a Zeus Dual RTA, but I plan on using it in single coil mode, just cos I prefer single coils nowadays.

My question is, has anyone used this RTA in single coil mode and what are your thoughts? Should I just get the regular Zeus RTA if I plan to use the dual in single coil mode? Thanks in advance!

If you can use the dual in single coil mode I'd say you might as well go for that. At least you'll have the option of building dual If the mood takes you some day.

My thoughts. Not found a dual coil rta that works well with single coil
That's what I was thinking as well, but thought I'd check to see if anyone here has tried a single coil build on the Zeus Dual. For some reason, I can pick up the Zeus Dual RTA here for slightly cheaper than the Zeus Single RTA

The single coil Zeus is a fantastic tank. If you plean on using the tank in single coil mode buy the single coil tank.

I decided to bite the bullet on this one and go for the Zeus Dual RTA and try a single coil build on it, in case there's anyone else with the same question as me. Since the price difference was so miniscule for the two, I figured I may as well get the newer one with the potential to go dual coils if I ever feel like it. Will keep you posted!

Well guys, it's official. A single coil build on the Zeus Dual RTA is not good. Flavor is muted like crazy and there is so much airflow even with the air ports closed 3/4 of the way. So yeah, not recommended to do a single coil build on this [emoji21]
IMG_20180602_220510.jpeg
IMG_20180602_220550.jpeg
IMG_20180602_220743.jpeg

I love the Zeus single coil but thought the dual was crap. Flavour very muted compared to single

I opted for the Dual because the deck looked cleaner then the single with the two giant towers on the side

Back
Top Bottom