What's new

Your experiences with Smoktech Telescope mod please?

Nelliescroggit

Postman
Hi all, I'm still fairly new on here and I've been quiet for a while (collective sigh of relief!) but I'm looking for a cheap, 100% mechanical 18650 mod for out and about. I get panic attacks when I take my SuperT PP 18650 out the house, drop it in the car etc etc! I want a 'big one' :8: for the AGA T2 that's gonna perch on top!

I've seen the Smoktech Telescope Mod in Stainless Steel on ECig Wizard and with my Wiz points it's down to under 30 quid. Is it worth it? Cos cheap=expensive if it's cr*p & only lasts 5 minutes. Just want a work horse for out and about etc.

So I'd be really grateful if any of you could give me your views/experience with it (or for something different that's cheap/18650/100% mechanical/strong!)

Many thanks, Nell x :thankssign:

Hi, I think the aga t will have a lot of overhang on that telecope, you might want to look at the natural, it's smoktech and ecig wizard do it too I think.
Just my tuppence

I've been using one since Oct. Sturdy bit of kit. In fact I like it so much I even splashed out on getting a custom paint job on it. Looks great with a mini nova on top. Button is not too stiff, easy to fire and hits well.

It arrived yesterday! Very happy with it ......now! Do please see my post in 'Modders' Gap?...What Gap?!

No threads showing/no gap showing....it's performing brilliantly.

Back
Top Bottom