What's new

Yodel UK delivery from Gearbest. What happening?

At least yours says SOMETHING! mine still says delayed, I am just going to sit tight and wait it WILL turn up eventually!!!!!
It will but it's still not right how they play us. I imagine plains and boats go out everyday and if you think the stuff is on a boat you are a few shy. It would without a doubt take more time and money on a boat.

Mine ordered 14 December still not arrived so have asked for a refund. Ordered one from 3fvape 16 January and arrived today. Gearbest take note!

Looks like things are moving in the right direction. Seems obvious that it was a shipping problem. Gearbest can't be blamed for something that's out of their control, there maybe a couple of orders that have no tracking number but should have. These are the ones that need chasing up. Hopefully things will now come good

Meh don't normally post on the GearBest delivery posts because they normally turn up in 4weeks but I'm on week 6now....could of got on my push bike and picked it up from the wearhouse myself and been half way back by now !!!

My VooPoo drag has been sitting in Czech customs for 10 days now, starting to think it won't be released

Meh don't normally post on the GearBest delivery posts because they normally turn up in 4weeks but I'm on week 6now....could of got on my push bike and picked it up from the wearhouse myself and been half way back by now !!!
Hi mate if you have a tracking number but can't track then pm me the tracking details and order number and i will get Elena the Gearbest rep to look into things. It maybe Monday before i get an answer as she may have the weekend off. I will let her know on facebook so she can help.

Right.
Gearbest give you a Yodel tracking number when you order UK Express right?
Have you noticed that there’s an extra J in front of the tracking number when you get it from them?
So instead of being JD000 it’s JJD000. Useless right?
Wrong.

Well take the JJD000 number , put it into here ;
http://parcelsapp.com/en/carriers/faryaa-panasia

And here is your china - uk tracking, at least as far as uk customs.
However, Panasia, the courier they’re using, aren’t actually that slow getting it to the UK- 12-15 days ish, but they have really, really low priority customs clearance- so once in the uk your parcel will consistently get put to the back of the pile.

But at least it’ll track it across Asia and Europe for you.
Good luck [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom