What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Yodel UK delivery from Gearbest. What happening?

I order 2 mods 1 on the 17th dec and 1 on the 25th december both yodel and both still no tracking on them apart from parcel is still with sender but i also ordered some 510 stands and some spare glass for one of my tanks around the same time and they arrived last week the strange thing is even though i chose priority mail on all my orders gb couldnt offer me a tracking number on the items that i recieved at any stage of delivery and strangely enough they both came via royal mail yodel is really the pits always been shit since i been using gb for over 2yrs though this is the worst ive ever known its a shame because gb is a really good place to buy i usually check out fasttech and gb to see whos offering best price but in future unless gb change there delivery to the uk to a decent carrier its the last order im making im sticking with fasttech

At least, one package has arrived: Zeus
Since the second parcel from GB contained my 24 Ss wire and cotton. Rn, I'm using Cotton Bacon v2 and included coils at wattage mode (i know not the best combo, wish the second parcel had also arrived).
Anyway, any idea what could are these?
1515873901609.jpeg

Ordered from FT and GB on boxing day, FT order arrived after 8 days, GB order still says 'delayed' on yodel tracking,as other posters are stating. I ordered some cotton bacon via wish on the 5th of Jan which stated it was also being shipped from China and it arrived today - my last order from GB took 8 weeks to arrive, I don't know why I ordered from again tbh :-(

My guess is either Yodel are to blame or customs have seen posts on here and are attempting to prevent folks from using GB.

My guess is either Yodel are to blame or customs have seen posts on here and are attempting to prevent folks from using GB.
Got to be yodel mate, what's particularly annoying is we pay more for this sub standard delivery service - GB are burying their heads in the sand and taking extra money for a service they are not providing or making any effort to rectify - GB offer some really fabulous deals but imo could really learn a thing or two from FT

@gearbest.com

if you read this please don't offer this shipping method any more and find an alternative for the 'priority' shipping. In the UK this passes though the hands of yodel who are the worst.

I've never had a single issue with ordering from you in two years but I've never chosen this shipping option and that's probably why.

I know you can't control what happens to the parcel once it leaves China but this shipping method will damage the good reputation you have around here if you continue to offer it (and people choose it) please find another way (like the Fasttech e-packet option they use)

Gearbest have been very good to me over my 2 years of vaping and these events highlighted in this thread make me sad face. :(
thanks for your sincere suggestions we are now considering changing the shipping ways when goods deliver UK. thanks let us know we will continue adopt ideas from our customers like you. Thanks so much for your supporting and trust.

Still no sign of the order from 17th december. Whether its a gearbest issue or yodel, the fact that GB use yodel puts me off using them again. Think i'll be using fasttech from now on or just spend a bit more for british companies

It's true. These threads used to make me chuckle. Your ordering from China. It takes a while but the other companies have constantly improved to the point that if it doesn't arrive in two week's, something's gone very wrong.
I used to use gearbest a lot but when yodel started to get involved things became very random and I'm seeing an lot more breakage. I actively avoid gearbest currently and it's not there fault. They seem as reliable as ever but once it hits the UK things go very wrong. It shouldn't take longer to get from the UK airport/depot to you than it takes from placing the order to reaching the UK.
As I and others previously said fastech and 3f have become ridiculously fast. During the "weather" issue I ordered an aleander killer mod and drip tips from fastech and delivery was five days. Five days. That's faster than most UK companies.
Some of these orders yet to arrive in this thread go back to the beginning of December. That's poor.

It's true. These threads used to make me chuckle. Your ordering from China. It takes a while but the other companies have constantly improved to the point that if it doesn't arrive in two week's, something's gone very wrong.
I used to use gearbest a lot but when yodel started to get involved things became very random and I'm seeing an lot more breakage. I actively avoid gearbest currently and it's not there fault. They seem as reliable as ever but once it hits the UK things go very wrong. It shouldn't take longer to get from the UK airport/depot to you than it takes from placing the order to reaching the UK.
As I and others previously said fastech and 3f have become ridiculously fast. During the "weather" issue I ordered an aleander killer mod and drip tips from fastech and delivery was five days. Five days. That's faster than most UK companies.
Some of these orders yet to arrive in this thread go back to the beginning of December. That's poor.
I will add to the extent that I'm impressed with fastech.
I ordered a haku clone about a fortnight before Christmas. I'd held off as I wasn't convinced it wasn't all hype but once Christmas was payed for I had a little cash in the pp account so I thought why not. The two week delivered Mark would have been Christmas day so when it hadn't arrived I thought no biggie. Postie is rushed off his feet, it will turn up.
Now I always stick a received notice in and often a review as its worth a few points (and point's make prizes) also they are excellent so I feel obliged. Any way about the 28/29th of December it hadn't turned up. Again being christmas I thought it would soon arrive but for the first time in six months or more I thought I'd check the tracking. Just as I logged in to check I received a lovely polite message from ft asking if anything was wrong as it was out of character that I hadn't logged it's arrival on the 22nd when according to their records royal mail had delivered it. I followed the tracking thread which I have to say is excellent and links perfectly into royal mails. Turns out royal mail must have mis delivered or pocketed it. Fastech asked me to put a lost item request into royal mail and if they come up with nothing (which they will, still no reply apart from the we are dealing with your request spam) fastech will refund.
That's customer service in my book. Luckily enough I really don't care too much about the item as its been revealed as a good rda but nothing special now the hype has died down. So I await the royal mail.

Back
Top Bottom