What's new

Yodel UK delivery from Gearbest. What happening?

guipranav

Postman
Happy new year, vapers!

Two orders placed shipped from GB China on 17th and 22nd December.
JJD0002257016433568
JJD0002257016435629

Tracked on Yodel (Delayed/Unavailable)
track24.net says Parcel Data Received Awaiting Coll.
What's really happening... I'm in the UK.

PS Ordered Smoant charon 218 tc (simple and brilliant build quality) nearly the same time with fasttech, received in the 9th day in the UK.

Cheers!

Happy new year, vapers!

Two orders placed shipped from GB China on 17th and 22nd December.
JJD0002257016433568
JJD0002257016435629

Tracked on Yodel (Delayed/Unavailable)
track24.net says Parcel Data Received Awaiting Coll.
What's really happening... I'm in the UK.

PS Ordered Smoant charon 218 tc (simple and brilliant build quality) nearly the same time with fasttech, received in the 9th day in the UK.

Cheers!

Your Goods are on way but Yodel tracking is a bit slow of late. Keep trying the nubers on Yodel as you will see the status change when your goods get through customs and into Yodels warehouse. It may not change until the courier has your parcels and will deliver them. They are in transit according to 17track

Your Goods are on way but Yodel tracking is a bit slow of late. Keep trying the nubers on Yodel as you will see the status change when your goods get through customs and into Yodels warehouse. It may not change until the courier has your parcels and will deliver them. They are in transit according to 17track
Hey Crustyfolker. Thanks for the reply. I understand and I've seen the status being changed after I've been delivered the product. But if you see 24track.net, it says weird results. Assuming the days shipping dates (17th and 22nd), there should be something that might have happened during these days. But what i understand is the parcels either have reached the UK but haven't passed thru customs. A tentative date might have helped.

Hey Crustyfolker. Thanks for the reply. I understand and I've seen the status being changed after I've been delivered the product. But if you see 24track.net, it says weird results. Assuming the days shipping dates (17th and 22nd), there should be something that might have happened during these days. But what i understand is the parcels either have reached the UK but haven't passed thru customs. A tentative date might have helped.

It's still pretty busy this time of year for any postal service and tracking seems to be hopeless on a few sites. I am guessing but within the next 5 days you should get your parcels.
Customs is also slow regarding some shipping methods. Yodel seems to be one. I waited for over a week recently for a status change which i knew had been flew in and the item was delivered the same day Yodel updated the tracking. My guess is your goods are at customs and they just haven't caught up and processed your goods.
There maywell have been a backlog of parcels in China due to Xmas and the parcels have been waiting for their turn to go on a plane. Hopefully you receive your goods very soon.

I've had similar problems with JJD0002257016434253 , it has said 'with sender' since 17th december and now says the tracking number doesnt even exist. Not sure what to do about it, been trying to get on to yodels webchat for atleast an hour. Not the best company for customer service

I also have a yodel delivery that was shipped on the 22nd Dec that showed delayed on tracking and just looked now and it says not found!! Don't know what is going on.

I ordered from GB on 25th Dec. Only tracking is with Yodel. I can usually track through the system even in China. Status on track17 and AfterShip just states. Yodel- data received. Oh well it will land eventually.

I had order on 15 Dec and now states not found. Think it’s just a case of waiting

True. Order was put in 3 weeks ago but what with christmas, the weather etc im not expecting it for another couple of weeks

I just logged in to GB website and sent to my Orders. And it displays a popup notification with an apology that due to storm, GB apologises for it. I don't understand. UK is not affected by it might be that the baggages are simply stuck somewhere;it doesn't matter if the address is US or the UK. This is really disappointing. However, as always, Yodel guys are a joke. I know more about my parcels than they do....
Also, the message 'Package not found' appeared yesterday but I could track again in few hours (probably server issue).

This is all disheartening.
The thrill is gone.

Back
Top Bottom