Innokin
What's new

Wow? Yes you bet!

K

KulrMeStoopid

1st and foremost, Peejayuu THANK YOU!

After the night and oh so early morning I had, I was shocked the postman was earlier than normal today, normailly hes here at 1230 but today it was just past 11am! YAY!

So I wiped my tears away (they've not stopped falling since about 5 this morning) and snuffled a few times flipping through the post, I KNEW the big white package HAD to be what Peejayuu was sending me :D But I was trying to be patient. I obviously have to make a good first impression on my new household member and I couldn't let it see me all disheveled.

I ripped the packaging open and didn't even bother looking for instructions online, I had a tank all set up and ready to go. Popped that baby on, set my voltage and WOW.

I have not had a mod yet, that makes a boge in a tank sizzle and crackle like this one does. I normally vape at 4.5 on my Papa and Lavatube, I've had to bring the Provari down to 4.1v and the plumes of vape I am getting off my DIY Mint Choco Chip (review coming soon!) is more than I was ever getting before. My front room looks like someones been letting off firecrackers!

I didnt expect it to be as slim or short as it is. Being a diehard fan of the lavatube, I always assumed my big manly hands needed a bigger longer mod to be comfy. Nope, this fits wonderfully! I would have never thought I would be singing the praises of the Provari, but yes folks, take it from me, save your pennies and get one of these bad boys. It really is that good!

So Peejay, thank you for providing me with a bit of sunshine on this rainy shitty day :)

View attachment 2186

Vape Superstore
Thought you might like it, i was just as shocked by the performance and quality when i first bought it. Unfortunately i have "try new mods" syndrome. Happy to send a little ray of light into a shitty day. Enjoy!

Little man just got home from his Nan's and hes not well now :( lol this is going to be the longest day in history! I wont be going at at 3pm like I planned, but the OH has to go out early tomorrow morn so your package will be to you on Thursday! Sorry for the delay!

Vape Green
No worries, i will stalk the postie on Thursday, he is always shocked when i open the door even before he rings the bell!...lol
Looking forward to another thrilling eight hours from 2 till 10 tonight running the machine that packs all the curries at Pataks.

Cant bloody wait

The Electronic Cigarette Company
1st and foremost, @Peejayuu THANK YOU!

After the night and oh so early morning I had, I was shocked the postman was earlier than normal today, normailly hes here at 1230 but today it was just past 11am! YAY!

So I wiped my tears away (they've not stopped falling since about 5 this morning) and snuffled a few times flipping through the post, I KNEW the big white package HAD to be what Peejayuu was sending me :D But I was trying to be patient. I obviously have to make a good first impression on my new household member and I couldn't let it see me all disheveled.

I ripped the packaging open and didn't even bother looking for instructions online, I had a tank all set up and ready to go. Popped that baby on, set my voltage and WOW.

I have not had a mod yet, that makes a boge in a tank sizzle and crackle like this one does. I normally vape at 4.5 on my Papa and Lavatube, I've had to bring the Provari down to 4.1v and the plumes of vape I am getting off my DIY Mint Choco Chip (review coming soon!) is more than I was ever getting before. My front room looks like someones been letting off firecrackers!

I didnt expect it to be as slim or short as it is. Being a diehard fan of the lavatube, I always assumed my big manly hands needed a bigger longer mod to be comfy. Nope, this fits wonderfully! I would have never thought I would be singing the praises of the Provari, but yes folks, take it from me, save your pennies and get one of these bad boys. It really is that good!

So Peejay, thank you for providing me with a bit of sunshine on this rainy shitty day :)

View attachment 2186

Nice one Meg .. It looks da bomb!

AcmeFog
Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom