What's new

Would You Trust An Efest Battery In A Provari?

Merino-Teflon

Exploding Mod
Thought I'd post a straightforward question for a change. I reckon it'd be alright, but what would I know.
Also, as an aside, I have seen companies selling provari to ego adapters at about thrice the price of 510 to ego adapters, um, does this have any basis to the reality of attachments as they stand nowadays, ie, shoving yer novas, kangers, and what have you, either on the provari itself, or on the aforementioned 510 to ego?

Thanks in advance, ladies and gentlemen, and ladygentlemen, I make no judgements.

I dont see why an EFEST wouldnt work in the ProVari, I use AW IMR's and SenyBor's in mine

I can only speak for myself but I use AW and Efest batteries in my Provari without issue. Both IMR as far as I understand it.
As for the adapter I ordered a so called Provari-Ego adapter thinking it must be better. IMO it isn't.

I see no reason why you can't use them although I'm pretty sure it will void your warranty (I don't know how they'd know though unless they put sneaky tracking cameras inside, lol!).

That'd be a lot of close-up, high voltage nipple action just ready to be unleashed to a variety of absurd fetish sites.

I only use the AW IMR, they are the perfect size and AW quality control is good enough that the batteries don't vary. I'd bet the EFEST are fine and I certainly wouldn't worry about using them, they are high drain and a good enough spec.
Just don't tell ProVape!!!
As for the adapter I ordered a so called Provari-Ego adapter thinking it must be better. IMO it isn't.
Good to know, thanks for that.

Back
Top Bottom