What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wotofo/Smok joint venture

I used to use my for work when I used tanks. It's stored now because I almost exclusively use kit you don't approve of Chris, and no, I don't have 12 toes either ;)
You're a squonker?

Well I've learned two things today.
1) how wrong one can be about another human. I had you pegged for a mech tube touting houligan.
2) how quickly you can go off people based on the smallest detail.

[emoji23]

You're a squonker?

Well I've learned two things today.
1) how wrong one can be about another human. I had you pegged for a mech tube touting houligan.
2) how quickly you can go off people based on the smallest detail.

[emoji23]
Afraid so. I used to drip ( no not that ) , but found it inconvenient in certain circumstances so swapped to squonking.
Tried a mech but I don't like the way the power drops off as the battery depletes.

Afraid so. I used to drip ( no not that ) , but found it inconvenient in certain circumstances so swapped to squonking.
Tried a mech but I don't like the way the power drops off as the battery depletes.
I agree with mechs - bore the tits off me. In all seriousness I just didnt 'get' squonking. Made the whole process of dripping, which I genuinely enjoy, a moot point. So that lasted two mods and a grand total of about half a day.

Each to their own though mate. Vaping is very none judgemental so squonkers/special people should have somehwere to vape in relative safety. I applaud you mate, coming out the closet can't have been easy but you done it.

This is genuinely a beautiful moment. Cherish it. I will. [emoji7]

Back
Top Bottom