Innokin
What's new

Wotofo/Smok joint venture

My Alien is still going. Its had a new board and a new case.. but still soldiering on...
Mine too.
All the paint fell off a while back but it's been on two holidays to sub tropical climates and it's still going.

The bad press Smok gets is sometimes a little unjustified. Get a bad one and they're really bad, but get a good one and they're decent.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Looked into this a bit more & it could be a cooperation between the two, not a buy out.
I like wotofo atties. Cheap, cheerful and do a very good job. I've got /had a few, bought a warrior recently and while never mind blowing they're a solid atty every time.

But their mods have sucked imo. Big time. However, harvesting the best parts of both companies into future joint ventures could well spell good things if they stick to the best parts and sack off the shit bits.
[emoji16]

I really rate wotofo. Good value and quality ( atties atleast) I use 2 to recurve rda's every day . A mate uses one of those smok babybeast thingies all the time and he tells me the coils last well. He is a bit strange though ;)

AcmeFog
I really rate wotofo. Good value and quality ( atties atleast) I use 2 to recurve rda's every day . A mate uses one of those smok babybeast thingies all the time and he tells me the coils last well. He is a bit strange though ;)
I like Wotofo gear as well. Profile & Unity top the list but both Recurves, Elder & Faris are very capable atties. The Recurve squonk is pretty good as is the Flux but the Dyadic squonk, the jury is still out.

I like Wotofo gear as well. Profile & Unity top the list but both Recurves, Elder & Faris are very capable atties. The Recurve squonk is pretty good as is the Flux but the Dyadic squonk, the jury is still out.
I've contemplated the recurve squonk mod a few times but at the moment I'm very happy with my inboxes and topside.

Smoore
I've contemplated the recurve squonk mod a few times but at the moment I'm very happy with my inboxes and topside.
Semi mech but take 21700 so good life. Weighty as well. Personally prefer it to the Topside.

It sounds a natural progession for china.

Rather than fragment companies so much, if they work together then they can take a potential monopoly of the market if they get it right. Could well be access to manufacure on a bigger scale for smok in exchange for wotofo getting what they want out of the deal.

We see it with companies like digiflavour and geekvape for example. Smok wont sell their company to someone else, they are the biggest vape company in the world. However as @nwhornet says, a cooperation would be mutually benefical

Vape Green
It sounds a natural progession for china.

Rather than fragment companies so much, if they work together then they can take a potential monopoly of the market if they get it right. Could well be access to manufacure on a bigger scale for smok in exchange for wotofo getting what they want out of the deal.

We see it with companies like digiflavour and geekvape for example. Smok wont sell their company to someone else, they are the biggest vape company in the world. However as @nwhornet says, a cooperation would be mutually benefical
Geekvape & Digiflavor are the same company, same staff & building. With Wotofo, Smok & Voopoo now neighbours it's likely to be a cooperation move. And Kanger apparently have a financial interest in Voopoo. They're a lot more interlinked than we are aware, which would explain a lot of the crossovers in designs.

I like wotofo atties. Cheap, cheerful and do a very good job. I've got /had a few, bought a warrior recently and while never mind blowing they're a solid atty every time.

But their mods have sucked imo. Big time. However, harvesting the best parts of both companies into future joint ventures could well spell good things if they stick to the best parts and sack off the shit bits.
[emoji16]
You may remember I bought the treebox plus that had the alien guts inside the wood mod (I think crusty still has it) and it was cracking but they just couldn't get things consistent at the price point. I also had the koopor mini which was incredibly well built but I've recently looked at one of the new mag's that a local fella was having issue with and on opening it even I was shocked at the soldering (or lack of) and the fact the wiring from the cells and to the 510 was half the gauge of a 40w coolfire.
On looking online for possible common issue's I struggled to find one issue to hone in on as there where so many.
Fingers crossed we'll see something good from this.

Innokin
China are well ahead of the game and we will see more of this. I'd imagine it's more to do with streamlining the business with half of it's customer base currently disappearing down the drain.

Back
Top Bottom