What's new

Wotofo Profile question

the pic i posted showing wick is 50 ml plus .. and i only had them for 2 days so they still on first wick ..

got 30 pulls on one squonk .. could have probly got another 5 or 6 as the wick still had some juice left lol .. but i dont risk a dry hit on mesh .. and yes i chain vape alot lol ...

got 30 pulls on one squonk .. could have probly got another 5 or 6 as the wick still had some juice left lol .. but i dont risk a dry hit on mesh .. and yes i chain vape alot lol ...

Keep vaping:dancing:
tc4Kdwt.gif

Got mine today, can't put the bugger down! Burning through juice...Having used Wotofo Troll v2, Velocity and the Bonza i think the flavour coming off this profile is better than all by a million miles. I did buy a roll of mesh but given how good it's going right now I'm not going to play about with that until I really need to :)

I’m thinking about picking one of these up. Would it fit and work efficiently on the Nunchaku mod, bearing in mind that it’s a single 18650 mod?

I really really want to buy one for my pulse80, wotofo please stop realising new products every month :17:

I’m thinking about picking one of these up. Would it fit and work efficiently on the Nunchaku mod, bearing in mind that it’s a single 18650 mod?

The mesh comes in at .2 to .25 ohms so it would run on the Nunchaku fine mate, just carry spare batteries (in a case !).

The Wotofo mesh ohms at 0.18. Used 2 on different mods & both the same. They're sold as 0.18ohm rated, power range 40-65w.

Back
Top Bottom