What's new

Wotofo Profile question

sebringmaster

Postman
Morning guys and gals, i fancy picking up the new wotofo profile as looks interesting, it comes with a couple of mesh strips however where would you find replacements without being stuck in the loop of effectively buying strips designed for the rda? Can you buy mesh on reels or packs of multiple strips that won't break the bank, i ask because i don't know anything about mesh lol, also like wire is there a "best mesh" , hope that all makes sense, thanks again guys

Morning guys and gals, i fancy picking up the new wotofo profile as looks interesting, it comes with a couple of mesh strips however where would you find replacements without being stuck in the loop of effectively buying strips designed for the rda? Can you buy mesh on reels or packs of multiple strips that won't break the bank, i ask because i don't know anything about mesh lol, also like wire is there a "best mesh" , hope that all makes sense, thanks again guys
Mesh is available from stealthvape but I'm sure I've seen reels of coil ready mesh available by vandy vape. I guess it comes down to grade/ material and size.

Mine's been in use for 10 days, rewicking but original mesh still good. Needs a clean next rewick. Don't see why other mesh can't be used, only thing different with the supplied mesh is has solid ends where you clamp it.
Well worth it, really enjoying it so far. Getting a second to use ordinary coils as haven't tested them yet.

Have you found anyone with it in stock in the UK? Everywhere I look its out of stock :( I really want this :D

I just jumped on fastech as in no rush, on the plus point i found vandy vape mesh in a reel as mentioned above :-)

Hey sebringmaster,

There are two kinds of mesh coil on the market now.

The first kind mesh is soft, it can be sold like wires.
mygajU1.png

Profile mesh coil is second kind, it is a perforated metal sheet in Kanthal A1 material.
Kanthal mesh coil has long lifetime, you can clen it follow below tips:
1. Take out cotton
2. Dry burning the coil at 15-20W low wattage, try 2-3 times, 1-2 secs per time.
Then you will find the coil is clean again :)
ptRsqeM.png

loving my profile rda i have 2 of them now hehe ..
plus 22mm top caps to match which can be got from sr-vapes along with the mesh and cotton ..
22mm.jpg
22mm top caps
new toy.jpg
normal top cap
50+ml later.jpg
coil after 50ml + of juice and clouds for days lol ;)

Back
Top Bottom