What's new

WMD's (Weapons of Manabush Delivery)

Been wolfing down Manabush Egg Nog while reviewing the Augvape Merlin Nano.

Why didn't anybody tell me about Egg Nog! - frikkin lush :pie:
Yeah okay people did tell me but I never fancied it, I don't like 'real' egg nog so I ignored it, until @Coolie27 MADE me try it.

Hand on heart I've not had anything this delicious for over 2 years, Vape Avenue used to make the best Lemon Tart ever until they fucked up the recipe in an 'improvement' and now it tastes like dog fart, but I still remember how much I used to love the original, Egg Nog tastes nothing like it but that mouthful of pure flavour is similar.

Going to do a full review of my favourite Manabush juices once I re-order, I have stashed the empty bottles to one side with a score marked on with a sharpie - high tech :14: but Egg Nog is my favourite so far.

Any other Egg Nog fans out there?

[emoji870][emoji870] #metoo

Nothing beats the Glaz Mini for me at the moment. Have got stuck in a nice comfortable rut with them.

Nothing beats the Glaz Mini for me at the moment. Have got stuck in a nice comfortable rut with them.
Have you tried the Merlin Nano yet? taken me by surprise, such a smooth,tight, warm flavourful vape, I can't get my head around what's so special in its construction but it just works.

Have you tried the Merlin Nano yet? taken me by surprise, such a smooth,tight, warm flavourful vape, I can't get my head around what's so special in its construction but it just works.

I have. Oddly enough I can't achieve the vape you are getting. Strange but true.

I have. Oddly enough I can't achieve the vape you are getting. Strange but true.
Atties are like juices I swear - the way they shape flavour is different for everyone.

for instance the dwarv - I can see it’s a great atty - everyone I know loves them.
Can I get one to perform ? Nope never

Last edited:

Beginners luck perhaps but I opted to raise the coil higher and slightly spaced the coil, 2nd size up airflow insert, worst part was making sure the chamber didn't catch the wicking legs.

Augvape_Merlin_Nano_RTA-7.jpg

I’m getting tempted. £13 ish on Fasttech. How does it compare to the Brunhilde?

Chalk & Cheese to the Brunhilde and totally different draws, the Brunhilde is like a dripper, it is very similar to the KF Prime but I find the flavour is more prominent, as much as I like the Glaz it seems a little more turbulent compared, I think it could be down to the longer airflow?

It's just a different vape, I prefer the Glaz for my nic salts and the Merlin Nano for 6mg freebase.

£13 is a bargain, as it stands it has made 3 of my MTL RTA's redundant so far, pain in the arse to fill but worth it.

Chalk & Cheese to the Brunhilde and totally different draws, the Brunhilde is like a dripper, it is very similar to the KF Prime but I find the flavour is more prominent, as much as I like the Glaz it seems a little more turbulent compared, I think it could be down to the longer airflow?

It's just a different vape, I prefer the Glaz for my nic salts and the Merlin Nano for 6mg freebase.

£13 is a bargain, as it stands it has made 3 of my MTL RTA's redundant so far, pain in the arse to fill but worth it.

Cheers, I’ll mull it over for a bit. Then no doubt get it [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom