What's new

WMD's (Weapons of Manabush Delivery)

Anybody else rotating their setups? what are you currently using?
This weeks favourites setups so far.

WMD-1.jpg

Not so much rotating setups as rotating tanks at the moment. Got my MVP5 with a tank full of Nokomis Reloaded and another tank filled with Chiri Sun Reloaded which I'm just switching up.
MVP5 - at least you won't get lost using that, have you used any of the outdoor features?

MVP5 - at least you won't get lost using that, have you used any of the outdoor features?
No getting lost with the MVP5 or being able to tell how high up I am! It's also handy if a burglar breaks in as one smack off that on the back of the head and they will be out for hours. I've only used the flashlight so far but fuck me it's bright and if you out it on strobe all epileptics within a 2 mile radius have a fit.

Eight setups on the go right now but I don't use Manabush liquids (never tried them tbh)

Only 8? shameful!
Tbh I tend to have 5 or 6 on the go

I guess I have an excuse as I’m always trying stuff currently have 2 glaz mini MTLs on the go with FireWater number 1 and tribute Chiricahua sun in and three true tanks with eggnog, orange and kumquat cola and vanilla float in.
The glaz’s are both on le petite boxes the Trues are on Obs cubes and an obs cube mini.

Reading that back - I never thought I would see the day when I said a sentence with the words “orange and kumquat cola” in them in regards to something I’m vaping.

Probably got about 8 on the go too, and about the same again just waiting to be cleaned up and rewicked ready for the next wave of flavours [emoji16]

I seem to have got a bit lazy and am only using my 2 Glaz Minis at the moment. Usually have Manabush Tribute or Firewater in one of them.

upload_2020-4-22_7-18-23.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom