What's new

Wismec rx gen 3 dual

I've got the triple version, I like it but one little knock or bump and the battery door will pop open spilling your batts all over the place, only way to get around it you got to get a silicon case .
I don't know if the dual has the same issue
If it helps, the battery door on the dual is pretty solid.

I've had one a couple of weeks and I love it. It's tiny and very pretty.

You can get one for £20 by clicking through the link in this thread, after which you'll receive a £10 voucher:

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...gain-basement/threads/ecigwizard-sale.179460/
Ordered the day I posted this thread can't go too far wrong for £20. You do have to spend over £30 for the discount to take effect though, so just added a bottle of liquid to try

Just online I get the £10 off using the link
You should've already received the notification, I did it through a link you'd previously posted

I have had one for a while now. It's really smal for a dual 18650 which I like. Sometimes people are afraid of Wismec and keep saying the same old things. "Their 510s suck" blah blah.. Mine has been an awesome little device. The 510 connector is styled like the Batllestar. The threading is actually part of the whole mod. I think you'll like it.

To adress the battery door another poster mentioned, mine has stayed securely in place. It's not an issue.

Arrived today, been using it a few hours ( I know, I must be an expert now) and I really like it. The only niggle I have is being able to feel the slightly raised edges of the screen just around the bottom buttons. Possibly due to the recessed area (venting?) Only time will truly tell

I've got the triple version, I like it but one little knock or bump and the battery door will pop open spilling your batts all over the place, only way to get around it you got to get a silicon case .
I don't know if the dual has the same issue
I have the triple version too and have never had that problem with the battery door.

Back
Top Bottom