What's new

Wismec Gnome o-rings

Adam Pratter

I just bough the gnome tank about 30 days ago. The o-ring on the tank broke. I contacted wismec USA, I contacted Wismec China and no one has o-rings they can send me. I basically have a useless tank at this point. Is there somewhere I can get the replacement o-rings for this tank? I can not believe that wismec is not willing to support their products. Please does anyone know where I can get spare o-rings for this tank?

I just bough the gnome tank about 30 days ago. The o-ring on the tank broke. I contacted wismec USA, I contacted Wismec China and no one has o-rings they can send me. I basically have a useless tank at this point. Is there somewhere I can get the replacement o-rings for this tank? I can not believe that wismec is not willing to support their products. Please does anyone know where I can get spare o-rings for this tank?
There will be spare o rings in the box that come with the tank.
Hi and welcome btw.

Thank you. There were actually no spare o-rings in the box :(. I have tried Wismec US and Wismec China. China said they have no replacements they can send out and Wismec US said they have nothing they can send out. This to me seems like a BIG defect in this product if you run out of o-rings the manufacturer will not send you any extra ones. And since none were in the box to begin with it seem like there issue but they are not even allowing me to return it.

Hey there @Adam Pratter :)

We sell the GNOME tank on our website, let me ask the team if they happen to have one anywhere that has been opened, if we do, then I will contact you to get some sent out free of charge :D

Rick

Hey there @Adam Pratter :)

We sell the GNOME tank on our website, let me ask the team if they happen to have one anywhere that has been opened, if we do, then I will contact you to get some sent out free of charge :D

Rick

Thank you so much! You would be a life saver! You have no idea how frustrating this is. The manufacturer sent us to Aliexpress, DHgate and the Oring Store to try and find replacements. You have to buy 500 or more rings and the cost is more then a new tank. I can't believe Wismec would have such bad customer service. I love their products but their customer service is terrible. I have even gone to several vape shops in my area with no luck.

Thank you so much! You would be a life saver! You have no idea how frustrating this is. The manufacturer sent us to Aliexpress, DHgate and the Oring Store to try and find replacements. You have to buy 500 or more rings and the cost is more then a new tank. I can't believe Wismec would have such bad customer service. I love their products but their customer service is terrible. I have even gone to several vape shops in my area with no luck.

I have sent you a PM :D

TECC, can you also send me a PM? I have the exact same issue with the same tank and need replacement O-rings.
Here is a link to an image of the specs.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom